𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

The night was dark and seemed colder than usual which didn't surprise most, but most feared it wasn't because winter was near: but instead because of Arabella Baratheon

Jon sat by her side not being able to leave her alone for more than a second in fear it would be the last time he saw her chest rise; the last time he saw her rosy cheeks; her pink plumped lips. The last time he saw her alive.

The maestor confirmed the chances of her surviving with such little blood was extremely slim, but everyone in Winterfell held hope as women who usually bleed during birth die in a matter of minutes but Arabella hung on for hours upon hours.

He held onto her hand it colder than usual scaring him, but he shook off the awful thought and closed his eyes.

She drew small traces on his chest closing her eyes and drawing in a cold breath of the morning air 'Jon. If I die during birth or during war .. don't cry, I know it sounds stupid but please don't.. instead choose a star from the sky and say goodbye.. I don't want you to live with the pain forever.'

He held onto the shelf above the soaring fire and drew in a sharp breath the cry of a little girl sounded through the halls, Jon hated himself to admit it but he didn't want to see his children, he couldn't even force himself to look at them.

He loves Bella and doesn't want to be a parent , not without her. From the moment he fell in love with her, he dreamed of being her husband, father of her children, her eternal and never ending love, but he couldn't be them things not without her by his side.

And that's when he fully let his memories cloud over him and he truly remembered the first moment he could admit he loved her, the first moment he caved into his feelings.

'Jon Snow, i feared you wouldn't show!'

She giggled running up to him slightly , he held a bright smile on his face ' and why wouldn't I my lady' he grinned staring down at her.

'Kiss me' She asked confidently missing the feeling of his touch , this time he didn't argue or fight he leaned down his lips brushing her own, he held her slightly and leaned up to deepen the kiss further.

They only wished they could stay here forever.

'Jon' A sweet voice sounded, he turned eyeing his sister with a babe in her arms, he gulped quickly returning his gaze to the fire before him 'Do you not wish to meet your daughter? Robbie is asleep but look.. her eyes they—'

'Get out Sansa' He calmly said his grip tightening around the shelf, she noticed his knuckles turn a ghostly white.

'Dove is getting tired anyways' She cooed grinning down at the baby 'I'll return.'

After she left Jon slumped down onto the chair taking in a long breath and letting a few tears roll down his cheek as he stared at his wife needing to memorise every single one of her features incase it was the last time he ever saw them.