𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

Arabella didn't tell Jon of her vision as she didn't know if it would be true or not so she just pushed the matter aside , but when he asked the matters of Melisandre's visit she told him it was "lady stuff" and to not "worry" so he also pushed th...

Arabella didn't tell Jon of her vision as she didn't know if it would be true or not so she just pushed the matter aside , but when he asked the matters of Melisandre's visit she told him it was "lady stuff" and to not "worry" so he also pushed the matter side not pushing too far into it as it probably had nothing to do with him anyways.

Although the matter did. He could lose his wife during birth.

But Arabella tried to not think of it and attempted to focus on the matter at hand which was House Mormont the first house Jon intends to visit. Arabella was excited to see her cousin - even though it is her brothers relation. She still found the Mormonts family as her mother was once married to Jeor.

Even if Lyanna did not agree with Jon's terms Arabella prayed she did on her tactic , which was sympathy for Sansa, and hopes she considers her relation to the queen.

Once they arrived Arabella was truly amazed at the simple beauty of Bear Island, the way the snow covered the ground looked somewhat different to the snow on the camp they had resided on for many weeks.

'When we meet Lady Lyanna, I feel I should talk to her, i'm very good at diplomacy as my husband doesn't fail to tell me.' Everyone apart from Sansa nodded.

'I agree your very wise and careful work your words, as I should know.' Davos smiled.

Sansa looked at Arabella in a look of somewhat disgust Arabella however didn't notice instead she noticed the lack of input but she didn't mention anything in hopes that Sansa was only jealous - Arabella had a say and she didn't.

Once they reached the hall where Lady Lyanna was Bella was a panting mess due to her pregnant state 'Are you alright?' Sansa asked 'You seem distressed?'

'I'm just tired' she sent the red head a gentle smile , a guard opened the door revealing her cousin all her natural beauty.

'Lady Lyanna, thankyou for welcoming us into your home.' Arabella sent the girl a warm smile.

Lyanna didn't smile back yet spoke the the queen 'It is good to see you cousin.' She plainly said 'If I can call you cousin?'

'Of course my lady.' Arabella sweetly said 'We are of a relation. Your cousin is my brother.'

Lyanna nodded and suddenly , to Arabella's surprise, Sansa spoke 'I remember when you were born, my lady. You were named for my aunt Lyanna, it was said she was a great beauty as you are'

Arabella cringed at Sansa's words as Lyanna has a face of distaste not caring for the red heads words, Sophia sent Arabella a look of confusion, she just shrugged listening to how Lyanna would respond to such words.

'I doubt it' Lyanna scoffed ' My mother wasn't a great beauty or any other kind of beauty. She was however a great warrior. She died fighting for your brother Robb.'

Arabella tensed at the look of pain and discomfort on Jon and Sansa's faces.

'My lady, my husband served your uncle at the Wall..'