𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

Arabella wasn't so sure if it was best idea to follow Jon to his office but she did anyways patiently waiting outside as Edd seemed to have arrived before her

  Arabella wasn't so sure if it was best idea to follow Jon to his office but she did anyways patiently waiting outside as Edd seemed to have arrived before her. The two men were arguing, Arabella assumed it was due to Jon's brave choice. She stood in the corridor gently stroking the small bump on her stomach.

She had many things to say to him , such as ask him for his choice to leave, not that she was bothered by his decision, and she mainly needed to tell him that she was with child. However, all her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a horn ; signalling riders had arrived.

She didn't wait for Jon to exit she instead rushed outside and peered over the top of the courtyard silly hope burning inside her that her father would come through the gate. Silly was beyond the word as she watched four horses ride in, instantly her face lit up as she saw her favourtie silver haired girl.

She examined the other woman easily mistaken to be a man by her tall figure and broad shoulders but the main person that stood out for her was the young girl in between the two, Sansa Stark.

Arabella clutched onto the railing at the sight of the red head, a pang of what seemed like jealously hit her as Jon had got back the one thing Arabella craved.

His family.

She watched his cloak fly behind him as he picked his sister up in his arms seeming unbothered by the pain rushing through him, Arabella only sighed as she caught Sophia's eye, Sophia only slightly nodded already knowing that Arabella probably knew her reason for coming back.

And so she did, Arabella didn't need it to be confirmed, Sophia was caught during her travel back and she knew that in that moment they had found out about Hyperion as the white dragon blazed past, the air whipped through everyone.

Arabella smirked from above watching everyone look up in absolute shock. Everyone apart from the few people that knew of the dragon.

'Is that...' A shocked Blythe stood next to her head whipped at every direction the dragon blazed 'A dragon?'

Arabella bit down on her bottom lip playing with it only slightly ignoring the young girl next to her, instead she focused on Melisandre walking away from Davos and it caused the curiosity to build up in her and she excused herself from Blythe and ran down the steps.

'Melisandre' She called, the red woman stopping in her tracks and kindly looking at Arabella.

'My queen' She said, Arabella tensed at the title but smiled at her never-the-less.

'What happened out there?' Davos asked obviously carrying on a previous conversation that she wasn't involved in.

Arabella clutched her own hands together waiting for the conversation to progress so she could have a better understand of the meaning behind it 'There was a battle. Stannis died.' She simply said going to turn before Arabella tightly gripped onto her wrist.