𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮

On the travel back to the castle Arabella told Sophia of her visions and predictions of what could happen in the future

On the travel back to the castle Arabella told Sophia of her visions and predictions of what could happen in the future. Sophia found it mad and unbelievable but if she had been told in any other circumstances she wouldn't have believed the princess but considering she watched it she couldn't help but accept the fact that Arabella was some form of enchantress.

Arabella's hand still tingled from the touch of the scales and she didn't understand why the feeling felt so unusual.

As they entered the courtyard a panting Blythe sprinted over to them nearly tumbling over her dress in a rather clumsy manner 'My ... Lady.. I have been looking ... everywhere..' She panted hands clutching her legs as she bent over only slightly to catch the breath she lost from her small sprint.

'What is this about?' Bella asked shivering slightly although her huge cloak kept her mostly warm.

'the Lord Commander he wished to retrieve the following wildings and bring them here.' Stannis said clearing his voice as he stood next to her hand maiden. Blythe almost fainted when she saw Stannis she jumped up steadying her posture to look more professional.

Sophia smirked slightly remembering the time when she would do that whenever Stannis or Robert would enter a room the two were in.

Arabella stiffened at her father's words, throat turning increasingly dry. She sucked in a deep breath and let it back out deciding not to do or say anything - although Jon's plan would cause nothing but destruction and most likely death.

<>

'You think his plan is stupid?' Blythe asked perfectly plaiting Sophia's hair, the girl turned towards Arabella who was sat upright in her bed playing with a small piece of hair that came loose.

She only hummed to respond 'I think it's brave. Stupid but brave.' Blythe smiled returning to her task in hand.

'Bravery gets you killed. I learned that the hard way, and so I shall teach you it. Bravery costs nothing, but sometimes your life. If it is not necessary to do things then don't do them.' Arabella said swinging her legs over the bed and placing herself at the window to stare at the stars above.

'Bravery tends to get you killed yes, but it also shows how strong and confident you are as a person. You may need to make rash and harsh decisions but sometimes it could save your life instead of taking it. I learnt that the hard way.' Sophia said wiggling in the arms of Blythe who soon scolded her for moving.

Arabella smiled at Sophia nodding 'It can.'

'Have yous ever been brave? And the outcome has been good instead of bad?' Blythe sweetly asked looking at both the young girls.

'Once. I used bravery as an emotion and not a decision. When my .. m.. son.. went missing I acted brave, it got me everywhere. If I wasn't brave, I probably would've been labelled weak or pathetic.'