𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝔂 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

Arabella groaned, hating meetings, she always has even as a child when her father would make her sit and watch, he always reminded her "It was important and vital for her future

Arabella groaned, hating meetings, she always has even as a child when her father would make her sit and watch, he always reminded her "It was important and vital for her future." She never really cared for them even now, although this meeting was probably the most important one she would have yet.. Not including the ones to come in her future obviously.

"If we have the Dothraki ride hard on the Kings Road, they'll arrive in Winterfell within a fortnight." Jon explained, moving his hand slowly around the map before them all.

"And the unsullied?" Daenerys asked.

Jon nodded " We can sail with them to White Harbour, meet the Dothraki here on the Kings Road then ride back together to Winterfell" Arabella gulped nodding.

"It seems the best option, Jon may have not bent the knee but you arriving back with us will show the people you really want to help." Bella explained, Sophia smiled.

"With everyone knowing my name now, I won't fail to ride by your side" Arabella smiled at her friends words.

"That is your sisters decision" Jorah nodded "But I think you should perhaps fly to Winterfell, you have many enemies in the North, thousands fell fighting your father all it takes is one angry man."

Arabella groaned shaking her head "I am also one of your Queens enemies yet I have not given the chance to kill her.. Although I have had many opportunities I haven't, there is no need for a man to kill her."

Daenerys nodded "Its your decision your grace" Jon nodded siding, fully with his wife on this matter, knowing the last time he didn't he nearly got himself and her killed.

"I am not coming to conquer the North, I am coming to save the North." Dany added, Jorah slowly nodded at her words "We sail together."

<>

The night wasn't as cold as Arabella suspected considering winter was just around the corner, but it didn't bother her a cool night is exactly what she hoped for.

She hugged herself as she sat and gazed out the window, images of the future flying across her sight, she could see a fog cloud over Winterfell, three large dragons soaring high above all.

She smiled at the reflection of her husband and quickly turning embracing him in her arms "You took long." She murmured into his neck.

"I'm sorry my love" He whispered gently stroking her back "Theon had matters to discuss."

She grinned into his neck slowly pulling away from his embrace "I can't wait to see our children, I can't wait for this war to end and we can just sit by the fire holding them all night long."

Jon frowned sadly shaking his head "I wish it was that easy" he croaked "You will want to fight for your claim."

She frowned rummaging through her bag gently placed herself on the bed and quickly pulled out the dragon enprinted book, Jon tilted his head holding the book firmly in his hand "Sophia will have the rightful claim."