𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮

My head was propped on my arm

My head was propped on my arm. My shoulders aching from hunching over. I felt a large hand gently shake my arm waking me from my slumber. A cloud of brown hair was viewing my vision and for a second my brain and body froze. For a moment I forgot where I was, who I was with until I saw his face Harold 'How long you been here?' I asked.

Awkwardly I wiped away the drool that found itself to seep from my peaceful slumber, I blushed embarrassed by the fact that my dark hair was stuck to my lips, I attempted to take it off but it wouldn't move , Harold reaches out wrapping it behind my ear, the gesture being awfully kind.

'Uh.. i'm not sure.. couldn't sleep' He mumbles.

I finally took in the surrounding around me only a few wildings were up from there rest most still soundlessly sleeping.

Jon lay beside Ygritte passed out from the long walk, i didn't think much of it of course yet it still hurt a little.

I slumped myself up onto the rock sitting beside Harold resting my head in my hands wishing all of this was a dream and that I would wake up to be in bed with my furs covered close to my chest. I wished for Sophia to be sat doing my hair or bathing me because I would much rather that then setting off to attack Castle Black.

'We have to warn the men' Harold whispered 'Somehow. They have to be prepared Arabella.'

I sighed ' How do you suppose we bloody do that?' Jon shifted in his sleep sitting up straight staring tiredly at the pair.

He frowned looking down at Ygritte quickly composing himself from the rather awkward situation. I tutted at the man looking away from him and standing up.

I brushed my jacket down and let my hair fall loosely down my shoulder 'I need to think about all of this, the plan.. everything.'

I took off down the hill placing myself on a small rock far away from the group of wildlings, finding yourself alone really makes you think and wonder of what could've been and what is too come.

How was I meant to know if Sophia was safe or if she stayed at Castle Black or finally fled from me as she has the opportunity maybes to find and love her sister. I only hoped that wasn't the route she took as i'm not sure I can live without her by my side.

As for Jon, I wanted to fight for everything because i do truly believe this was love at first sight. No matter what i thought before.

'Arabella' My mother panicked walking up the hill two rabbits in her hand 'It's dangerous to be here all alone'

I scoffed, since when does she care 'Why do you care.. because it seems a change. I know our bickering was cruel but you weren't by my side once when I was harmed Natalia.'

I noticed the sadness that took over her face at my words , regret and pain 'I .. should head back. Lots of men to feed.'

She walked off leaving me alone yet again, I only wished I knew what she was and what she was like now. Otherwise I wouldn't be in this situation.