𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Arabella shivered at the morning breeze and held tightly onto her sword scared in case she dropped it due to the cold her hands held

She stood next to Clara as Mance wouldn't allow Jon and Harold to watch her fight and they both said they wanted to but he wouldn't allow it , Arabella was scared truly scared as her only hope and strength would be Jon and Harold her anchors, they hold her together and if the weren't there in the crowd she would lose all strength.

The woman boomed out cheering and chanting all the wildings screaming at her arrival, Arabella slid her cloak of her shoulders , pale arms shivering at the sudden bare contact to the air.

Clara held onto her shoulders 'Goodluck'

Arabella smirked trying to seem confident something she definitely wasn't , and walked into the middle of the crowd face to face with the wilding woman who held to knifes in her hand, she gritted her yellow teeth at Bella and bared her muscles.

Three punches and killed a bear

She gulped holding her sword up high 'FIGHT!' Someone yelled.

The woman launched forward screaming at Arabella switch, move , cross

Arabella remembered the words of her trainer and quickly switched sides and moved along the right of her just missing Arabella , she quickly crossed over the woman now behind her , she held her sword dashing her arm.

A sensation ran up her arms at the feeling , she had never physically cut anyone and it sent adrenaline flying throughout every nerve and muscle in her body , she smirked now having true confidence.

The woman turned howling at the young girl, she jumped forward and everyone gasped as Arabella fell to the floor rolling on her side missing the woman again, but when Arabella felt a sting throughout her arm she knew her move didn't go fully planned.

She saw the blood gush from the slice in her arm but she didn't have long to stare as the woman pushed her to the ground and pinned her , Arabella's sword still in her hand , she reached forward swinging at one of her knifes discarding it from her hand.

The woman smirked in amusement and Arabella laughed lowly butting her head causing her to fall off of her in a beat.

Arabella jumped up her sword striking against the woman's leg , she hissed in pain and threw her knife at Arabella something she wasn't expecting it landed straight into her shoulder and Arabella fell to the ground feeling the air from her lungs collapse , she ripped it out from its place and gasped at the awful pain , she threw it straight back the knife landing in the woman's leg but it seemingly didn't effect her, she headed towards Bella who was forming a pool of blood in the snow, Arabella dropped her sword her arm not being able to hold it for much longer due to the pain she had in her right arm.