𝓼𝓲𝔁𝓽𝔂

Arabella allowed the water to rush up her body, she sunk further into it appreciating the small moment of peace she would have, after she told Jon of his true name and rights she could barely look at him

     Arabella allowed the water to rush up her body, she sunk further into it appreciating the small moment of peace she would have, after she told Jon of his true name and rights she could barely look at him. Every time she looked into his eyes an awful wave of guilt would radiate throughout her body and every single muscle would tense.

She could barely get anymore words out after she told him, she closed her eyes remembering the small conversation..

"Your Aegon Targaryen."

Jon's whole body tensed at her words and his legs seemed to almost give way, he ran a hand through his hair and swallowed a thick lump rising in his throat "What?"

She advised him to speak to Bran as who would have been a much better source, she obviously knew the same amount as Bran did but she wasn't very wise with her wordings on some matters, she would stutter to much or maybe even break out into a sob.. she didn't really want to find out.

But surprisingly the last thing that crossed her mind was the throne, the first thing that popped up into her small little head was that her and Jon were distantly related in a way, just as her Daenerys and Sophia/Damaris were.

She sighed sinking down under the water allowing it to wash over her in a quick wave, she didn't really mind though because Jon wasn't her brother, he wasn't her uncle, he was distant.. So distant they may not even be considered family.

The only way she wanted Jon to be her family was as her husband, which he was and she would only allow it to be that way, even if things did have to change she wouldn't allow them too she loved Jon with all her heart and he was the father of her children.. The children she literally died for.

She smiled remembering a time when she would've dreamed of the situation she is in now, maybe not the whole war and dead coming to get her... But being married to the literal love of her life, having his children.. Just the simplicity of being able to call him hers.

"Bella!!" A voice called she swung up the water pouring over the sides of the tub and splashing to the floor, she ran a hand through her hair and coughed violently not realising just truly how long she was under water, she rubbed her eyes Sophia standing suddenly standing before her "Are you bloody insane? I mean I know the whole meetings are stressful but that is no meaning to kill yourself!"

Arabella chuckled stepping out of the water and being met with a familiar cold breeze, she shivered accepting the robe from Sophia, she stalked over to the bed and sat on the edge.

"Is there a reason you decided to wonder into my chambers at such a time?" She asked.

"Yes actually there is a very important reason." She said handing a book out to the queen before her, Arabella gasped taking it in her hold " Samwell Tarly gave it to me, said he found it in your luggage."

Arabella rubbed her temple sighing "Listen So.."

"My name is Damaris, Arabella you know that" She seethed, pacing back and forth in a line "Can you explain this to me? we're you even going to tell me.."