𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂

Arabella hugged the cloak tighter against her petite body and moaned in satisfaction

Arabella hugged the cloak tighter against her petite body and moaned in satisfaction. She watched the flames dance around before her the orange tickling her eyes. In the background she could hear Davos reporting the deaths of forty horses. However, Arabella couldn't bring herself to care. Instead she only cared about the travel her best friend set out on and hoped she returned to DragonStone safely.

Once she drew herself from her simple thoughts she could now hear her father and Melisandre muttering about things and Davos was no longer seen in the room, she drew in a sharp breath and turned to her father 'Please may I be excused to my own tent father?'

He smiled at his daughter and nodded 'Of course.'

She smiled thanking him before discarding herself from the room politely nodding at Melisandre.

Arabella and Davos begged Stannis to head back to Castle Black for safety as the blizzard had seemed to stretch out for days now. Stannis however, was having non of it constantly turning down there desperate pleads. So each day Arabella sulked in her shared tent with Blythe and Shireen, Clarence often visiting the girls to give them food and some water.

As she entered the tent Blythe and Shireen were giggling with each other, the older sister gave a smile gentle smile at the sight happy that Blythe could make her sister happy in the hardest of days.

But her smile soon enough faded when a strong smell overtook her nose fire.

She quickly glanced at Shireen who coughed 'stay inside Shireen! I'm going to find father.'

As she exited the tent orange flames grew above many tents, they had been ambushed. She coughed wildly covering her nose and mouth to protect her from the smoke.

Her mind began to race she couldn't figure out what to do to get out of this situation. She frantically looked around but when her eyes met a man with black hair and a blood spattered over his face. She knew who he was from a previous vision she had Ramsay Bolton. He stood at least fifty yards between her. He would have to make an extreme sprint to get to her and she knew if he did he still wouldn't reach her. She didn't know where her men were and where his men were. She was doomed.

She gasped as her father ran to her 'Father!' She gasped attempting to cough up the smoke from her lungs 'It's the bolton's!'

But before she could tell her father anymore she lurched forward vomit protruding from her mouth all over the ground.

<>

The morning immediately came and Arabella still was sick every hour or so , her father demanded her to stay in her tent and Shireen and Blythe helped her with the sickness although there was nothing wrong with her at all her stomach was just causing her surreal problems. She couldn't sleep at all as the fire died down the smoke still surrounded the air causing her to be sick even more.