𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝔀𝓸

The parchment felt awfully heavy in her hands to the point where it felt like it aches, but Arabella knew the weight wasn't from the paper but from the news, Arya and Brandon Stark are live and well in Winterfell

The news was amazing, it gave her and Jon hope even if it was the tiniest speck of it, she had found her brother and now Jon had found his sister and brother who were both assumed dead and gone until now. Bella felt her stomach churn and her head pound but she sucked in the pain trying to focus on the good news but she couldn't, it was physically impossible; this news wasn't as good as they thought,

'HELPP!!'

She closed her eyes trying to rid of the visions once again coming to her mind.

Piercing blue eyes glared into her own as if they were examining her.

Big brown glossy eyes blinking gently at her,

'Arabella!' She gasped her eyes shooting open being met with Jon's 'We were just saying how Bran...'

She nodded 'I know please continue sorry.'

Jon lightly rubbed her thigh knowing exactly what happened but he didn't want to mention it in front of Daenerys and her men, Arabella drew in a few quick breaths trying to listen on the plan Tyrion was explaining but she couldn't, Jon was the rightful heir, Jon is the claim to the throne.

Her heart pounded at the thought but she was surprised with herself when she didn't care, Jon would never take the throne she knew that. Even then she wasn't so sure she wanted it herself anymore, she wanted to watch her children grow not watch war and slaughter all her life.

No matter what she or Jon want she needs to tell him, but now isn't the greatest of times.. it was the worst.

'We bring the dead to her' Tyrion mused, at his words Bella's head launched up her stomach churning.

'I thought that was what we were trying to avoid' Daenerys said, Arabella nodded at her words.

'It is?'

'You don't have to bring the whole army' Tyrion suggested 'Only one soldier.'

Davos quickly glanced between Jon and Bella 'Is that possible?'

Jon looked at his feet. He hesitated before speaking 'First Wight I ever saw was brought into Castle Black from beyond the Wall.'

Arabella bit her lip nodding 'I have also seen one. But it was brutal. I have seen many in my dreams.. I say it is possible if we try.'

'Bring one of these things down to Kings landing and show her the truth' Tyrion persuaded, Arabella chewed onto her lip knowing this plan would not result in Cersei helping them.

'Tyrion.' She began 'We know Cersei better then anyone in this room. We know her plans, her tactics. She won't care for others health or well being she won't care of the danger.. if we go through with this it will be useless.'