𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

I didn't see the point in big goodbyes or upsetting ones, I would see Sophia again when I return I'll see Jon and Logan nothing will happen while I am gone they'll be safe, so as I sat consoling my crying best friend I tried my hardest to make her...

I didn't see the point in big goodbyes or upsetting ones, I would see Sophia again when I return I'll see Jon and Logan nothing will happen while I am gone they'll be safe, so as I sat consoling my crying best friend I tried my hardest to make her feel happier than she was.

I was upset about her not coming with me but with my recent experience with travelling North it's dangerous no place for a lady with no training like Sophia, she would definitely die in a fight with a wilding, something I haven't yet done.

I was scared in case we came across even one wilding as although I am close with two of them it wouldn't make a difference Mance Rayder wants my blood and my blood he will have.

The library was quite today apart from me and a teary hand maiden, I sat comfortably in my clothing a black fured jacket to complete my look, I adored the stag sigil on the leather that crossed over my chest and I will always keep it safe for my future journeys to the North when I rule the seven kingdoms and that's because i am a proud Baratheon.

Waiting for Harold to return with the news our horses were ready was awfully painfully , I couldn't stand the sound of sobbing and wanted nothing more than to feel the wind breeze past my face sending goosebumps up my spine, the feeling was amazing something I adored more than the suns rays.

I soon realised in the early mornings that my cloak and black pants definitely made my features stand out and if Jon caught glance of me he would surely regret taking those vows.

I smiled at the sound of the doors opening but it didn't reveal Harold instead Samwell he held a parchment in his hand and walked over to us ' a letter from Stannis Baratheon, my lady' I sighed hoping my father was well I groaned not wanting this letter to contain any bad news.

My dear daughter,

I have been informed of the news you are set to travel for you mother, I can only wish you a safe and pleasant journey.

I plan to fight in a moons time please return to Kings landing immediately after your journey as after my fight the iron throne will be mine and sooner or later yours.

Stannis

I ripped the parchment up putting the scraps onto the table in front of me, and where did my father suppose me to go when he loses? Because surely with the number of his men he would lose, 5000 is not enough not unless he finds a genius way for Renlys men to fight along side him and not Renly himself who they claim their life to.

'Anything bad' Sophia spoke for the first time finally wiping her tears, I shook my head no.

'My father plans to attack soon, he just wished me a safe travel' Sophia nodded 'I'll miss you'