mckamey manor

A man named hidan had just won the $20,000 for spending more than 10 hours in mckamey manor. So we sent in one of our reports grace, to figure out more about this story.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Grace: " for the first time in many years, we have a winner to mckamey manor. Let's go meet him "
* Hidan stands with the rest of the akatsuki members talking. The camera shakes a little, and grace Walks up to him *
Grace: " excuse me sir! "
Hidan: " huh? "
Grace: " you just won the mckamey manor and won $20,000. How are you feeling? "
Hidan: " sad because it ended "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
* Grace now sits with a man, who's a worker at the mckamey manor. He wants to keep his identity a secret, so we'll refer to him as Bob *
Grace: " so how was it spending ten hours with this man, who basically signed away his life? "
Bob: " terrible, I felt like I was the one being torcher "
* The camera goes to a clip of hidan being tied down to a table. He looks around bored, a man  goes up to him and has a knife. He bagan to leave cuts on his bear chest, they were about a inch and a half. Hidan Began to moan and this confused the man, he looks down and sees he has a boner, he looks back at hidan. *
Hidan: " touch it "
Grace: " I see, was there a point when you wanted to stop? "
Bob: " yes, the more we well what people called " torcher " the more weird it became "
* Hidan now had his hands tied together with chains, and it was hooked on a little hook that was on the ceiling. He had no shirt on, and the man was whipping his back with a black leather whip *
Hidan: " AHHH!~HARDER! "
* the man was feeling weirded out by his moaning *
Hidan: " AHH!~YES DADDY! FUCK!, I CAME IN MY PANTS!! "
Grace: " I see, and where there a part you found disturbing? "
Bob: " disturbing?, The whole time but if I had to say...."
* Hidan sat at a table in front of him was a rotten egg, and the man looked at him *
Bob: " eat it "
Hidan: " ah Shit is this the a hundred year old egg challenge. Shit I always wanted to do this! "
* He ate the egg and chewed on it, he actually looked like he was enjoying it. The man gaged to make him gag but nothing, and the man began to gag for real. Hidan stuck his tongue out to show him the chewed up egg, the man turns to vomit *
* Grace is now sit down with hidan the winner of the mckamey manor *
Grace: " so did you enjoy your time, in the mckamey manor? "
Hidan: " fuck yeah, it was the best time I ever had "
Grace: " so I'm looking through the list of things there allowed to do, how did you fell about the whole name calling thing? "
Hidan: " that, well......"
* Hidan sat on a chair his hands tied together behind his back, and ankles tied to the chair *
Bob: " you fucken piece of shit, you're so worthless you should go and die "
Hidan: " you're not the only one to say that, get in line. The old fucker tells me this but his words are more cold and harsher, and yours are fake. I feel hurt you actually said that and it's fake, so why don't you get on your knees and suck my- "
Grace: " I see, but we're you scared at some point? "
Hidan: " hell no, it was the funest time I ever had "
Grace: " yes, but when they put up in a collar of water, for forties seconds. Did you think you were going to die? "
Hidan: " fuck no, bitch i'm inmoral "
* The man grabs hidan and walks towards a collar full of water, he throws him in there. He closes it and leaves him in there for forties seconds, he then opens it and pull his head out *
Hidan: " what the fuck?!, I was enjoying myself!! "
* The man looked at him confused, but looks down and sees he has a boner and back up to him *
Hidan: " touch it "
* We go back when grace was interviewing Bob *
Grace: " did he ever get violat at any point? "
Bob: " oh yes, Infact......."
* The man had hidan strapped down on a table, he grabbed a strain of his hair and a pair of scissors. But before he could even come close to cutting it, hidan rips free from the strap tying his right hand down and punches him in the face *
Hidan: " don't touch my fucken hair bitch!!! "
* Grace is now back to when she was interviewing hidan *
Grace: " so what was your reaction when you completed more than ten hours? "
Hidan: " sad because it was over "
Grace: " what was your reaction, when they began to nail, nails into you? "
Hidan: " well......."
* The man grabbed a nail and hammer, he aimed it above his right thigh and brought it down and nailed the nail into his skin *
Hidan: " Ahh!, Fuck I Have A Boner! "
* The man had a weird look on his face, in the background you see another worker trying to kill themselves and another in the corner crying *
* Grace is now back to when she was interviewing Bob *
Grace: " what was your reaction to when he spent more than ten hours in the mckamey manor? "
Bob: " happy "
* They were currently pouring steamy wax on hidan's chest, and rubbing it in his cuts *
Hidan: " AHH!~FUCK YEAH That's The Spot! I'm Going To Cum! "
* It then turns 10:01 and everyone began to fill with joy *
Hidan: " WHY THE FUCK DID YOU STOP?!, I WAS ABOUT TO CUM!! "
Bob: " you completed more than ten hours, you won "
Hidan: " NO, I WAS HAVING SO MUCH FUN!! "
* All the workers began to celebrate as hidan was drowning in sadness *
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
* Grace has sat down with hidan friends, to see what they think about it *
Grace: " so how do you all feel about your friend hidan doing this? "
Pein: " he's an idiot and hoping he was going to die "
Konan: " Really not suprised he did this "
Zetzu: " it was interesting " " I was hoping for him to die "
Sasori: " Really don't care what he do at all "
Deidara: " why couldn't they kill him hn? "
Kakuzu: " don't really care, but at least he won some money "
Kisame: " uh.....well I mean I honestly don't care "
Itachi: " not suprised he did this, and was really hoping they'll break him "
Tobi: " is hidan-senpai okay?! "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Grace: " so congratulate on winning hidan, what do you plan to do with the money? "
Hidan: " strippers, hookers, and beer. Man I can't wait to come back here "
Bob: " no your band "
Hidan: " what? "
Bob: " you broke five of my workers, your band for life!! "
Hidan: " aww man "

Hey guys what do you think, so I found out about this mckamey manor and I was like wtf on how this actually exist. And wanted to use this for a story, so why not better off with your masochist boi hidan. Well happy Halloween guys.
~ pikatachi 🤗