Robert

* the akatsuki was just walking in the middle of the forest, for no reason *
Kakuzu: " hidan will you shut up "
Hidan: " but I'm telling you, we should go to the strip club "
Pein: " no "
Hidan: " aww come on "
* He back away from everyone walking backwards but facing them *
Hidan: " I mean we never do anything interesting "
* A guy with a ski mask, gets behind hidan and puts a knife to his throat *
Guy: " give me your valuables or he dies "
Kakuzu: " Nice try but he's immortal "
Guy: " I don't care give me all your valuables "
Itachi: " are we seriously about to get robed by a rober "
Hidan: " oh your name is Robert "
Guy: " what no I'm a rober "
Hidan: " yeah Your Robert "
Guy: " no just give me all your money and valuables "
Hidan: " oh Your funny if you think kakuzu going to give you money Robert "
Guy: " I'm not Robert I'm a rober "
Hidan: " ok your starting to confuse me, so let's give you another name like Susan "
Guy: " Susan! "
Hidan: " I knew you'd like it "
Guy: " no I'm just here to rob you, so give me all your valuables "
Hidan: " look Susan "
Guy: " my name is not Susan, I'm just here to jack you "
Hidan: " ok now your starting to confuse me, first it's Robert then Susan and now jack, I'm just going to call you Robert Susan jack "
Guy: " what? "
Hidan: " look Robert Susan Jack let me introduce you, the guy with orange hair name is pein he thinks he's god but he's not, he's from the hidden rain, he's like the leader but he isn't. The purple hair one which I fucked is named  konan, she's from the hidden rain as well, the one with black long hair which I also fucked name is uchiha itachi, he's from the hidden leaf. The one with the blond hair which I also fucked name is deidara he's from the hidden stone "
Itachi: " why are you telling this guy this "
Hidan: " shut up can't you see I'm talking to Robert! "
* Itachi shakes his head *
Hidan: " anyways as I was saying "
Guy: " oh my God "
Hidan: " the one with the mask is the old fucker name is kakuzu, he's from the well I don't know and he's my partner. The blue shark one name is hoshigaki Kisame and he's from the hidden mist and he plays with his sword or something "
Kisame: " i'm a Legendary seven swordsmen "
Hidan: " shut up anyways the one with the mask is " tobi " but his real name is uchiha Obito and he's from the hidden leaf "
Obito: " WHY WOULD YOU TELL HIM THAT!! "
hidan: " shut up anyways the one with the red hair is bitchass sasori, or how other people call him sasori of the red sand, and he's from the hidden sand if you didn't guess by now "
Guy: " why are you telling me this "
Hidan: " cause we're friends and the half and half one is zetzu, he's like butt buddies with obito "
Obito: " WHAT?! "
hidan: " I don't know all I know is that he watches us all, he think we don't know but I know "
Guy: " I just came here to rob you but I can't, I can't do this I'm just going to leave, but I'm going to do you all a favor "
* He slits hidan throat and hidan holds his throat and falls to the ground, but get up laughing *
Hidan: " ah I got you "
Guy: " what?! "
Kakuzu: " told you he's immortal "
Hidan: " yeah i'm immortal, look what I can do "
* He takes off his head and holds it in his right hand *
Hidan: " look i can resite uh....I can do this "
Guy: " I'm just going to leave "
* He starts to walk away *
Hidan: " wait Robert! "
* He runs faster away and hide just stays there looking confused *