DANCE

Oh shit, oh shit!, Meteora has returned with another dumbass chapter for y'all! Anyways comment and vote on this dumbass book.

(Note: this will be in modern au cause of some of the dumb shit I want them to do will involve modern music so, umm, yeah...)

   The ruthless members of the akatsuki were currently in a.... Well, let's just say pickle. All 10 members found themselves bored out of their fucken minds, and since they didn't really have any illegal ideas at the moment, they literally had nothing to do.

   Konan sighed as she rested her chin onto her palm and tilted her head slightly and closed her eyes. "This sucks...." She mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Fuck yeah this sucks!, Like, are you sure there isn't anything we can go fuck up?" The jashinist asked as he laid down on the ground and stretched himself out. All the other members just shrugged and mumbled "I don't know" under their breaths.

  Suddenly, Obito's phone began to ring and the song it played made everyone turn their head to look at him. His ringtone was currently Gucci flip flops by bhad bhabie, and instead of answering it, he ignored the call and looked the song up. He grabbed a beat pill sitting beside him and began to  playe it aloud. Everyone started to bob their heads to the up beat tune and once Danielle began to sing konan sang along with her. Everyone was a little surprised to see konan singing along so they all just got up and began to dance. Konan Smiled widely and stood up and continued to sing as she put her back up against peins back and began to grind her hips along to the music.

Obito then changed the song to dance (ass) by big Sean Deidara whoowed and began to twerk. (like this  https://media1.tenor.com/images/f5cf61af1b68aac769de66598ae299b8/tenor.gif )
Everyone laughed and began to make fun of him. "Look at Deidara tryna twerk!" Shouted hidan. "With what ass!" Responded Itachi. Deidara didn't care and began to whip his hair back like a diva. Obito walked up to him and shouted. "Back it up Blondie!" So Deidara did. Pretty soon Deidara was grinding his ass on Obito's crotch while Obito slapped his non existent ass. Konan wheezed as she pulled her phone out and began to record them. "Spank me daddy!" Shouted Deidara on the top of his lungs.
Once the song ended hidan grabbed the phone and played bust down thotiana (idfk who sings the song, I just know it features cardi b) then Deidara, konan, Itachi and Zetsu were all trying to twerk on the wall, yet failed miserably.

     Deidara went back to grinding on Obito, but then, Itachi started to grind on konan as she spanked his ass and everyone cheered them on.
"Bust down Itachi!" Shouted everyone as he continued to dry hump konan.

Pretty soon no one was bored anymore and found themselves having the time of their lives. The moral of the story is, why  go raid area 51 when you can be at home twerking like Morty. 😂😂 That ain't it but it's also a good point.

*Hits blunts*

If immigrants are considered illegal aliens, then are Mexicans who are born in the US/get their papers, legal aliens?

Anyways, I think this chapter could of had more funny details in it if I had tried better but, oh well, I wasn't feelin'it halfway through the story. (That's what she said.😂)