the one who got away

* the whole akatsuki were walking through the hidden rain village, talking until zetzu stopped and appeared to be looking at something *
Pein " zetzu what's the matter? "
* Everyone looks in the direction zetzu was looking at, where they saw a woman. She was beautiful she had long blonde curtly hair, brown eyes and a slim figure with not much in the chest area. And on her left arm it was wrapped up, in bandages as if she had gotten into a accident *
Hidan " the fuck happened to her arm? "
Konan " Who is she zetzu? "
Zetzu " i-it's her the one who got away "
* Konan gasp *
Konan " zetzu....."
Zetzu " i'm going to go talk to her "
* He starts to walk over to the girl, he taps get shoulder and sees zetzu she looks scared *
Zetzu " wait no!!, I'm sorry but do you remember me? "
Girl " how could I not " * she said in a irritated tone *
Zetzu " yeah listen I'm sorry, but I want to start over could we perhaps. I don't know.... meet up sometime more private and talk "
* She looks at zetzu and it feels like am eternity for zetzu *
Girl " meet me at the bar around the corner at eight, don't be late "
Zetzu " ok "
Girl " good see you soon "
* She waves and starts to walk away, leaving zetzu to walk back to the others *
Deidara " so what happened un? "
Zetzu " i'm meeting her tonight at the bar around the corner "
Hidan " oh shit it looks like you got yourself a date "
Zetzu " yeah... "
* He smiles to himself *

And so it looks like zetzu heat opened up, it looks like the start of a wonderful love story is about to happen