warrents pt 3

* itachi and deidara were left confused beyond, Mikoto and sasuke then walk into the room and Mikoto basically ran to itachi and hugged him *
Mikoto: " oh my goodness thank God your ok, you had me so scared "
Itachi: " it's alright mom "
Mikoto: " yes you had me and sasuke worried "
Itachi: " you brought sasuke? "
Mikoto: " yes, sasuke come on in "
* Sasuke is walking in and his cheeks had dried tears on them, and he had a scared expression on his face and had a little box with dangos in them *
Sasuke: " I bought you these dangos, I know you love dangos "
Itachi: " yeah "
* Itachi is giving sasuke a hateful look, and the air around them is thick and full of hatred *
Deidara: " uh should I go hn? "
Itachi: " no stay, I need someone here, who I can TRUST "
Mikoto: " i'm going to go get some coffee, you boys want anything? "
Sasuke: " no "
Itachi: " no thanks Mom "
* She looks at deidara and he looks confused *
Deidara: " no thank you Mrs. Uchiha "
Mikoto: " alright "
* She walks out of the room, and itachi just looks at sasuke angry *
Itachi: " why? "
Sasuke: " I don't know why, I didn't want to but at the same time I felt jealous of you "
Itachi: " were you not thinking, you could of killed someone "
Sasuke: " I'm sorry "
Itachi: " why just why "
Sasuke: " I was really confused ok I'm sorry "
Itachi: " you could of killed me, I'm lucky to be alive. You're lucky you didn't shoot me anywhere vital "

You might be wondering what's going on, well let us see.

* The akatsuki were currently hanging out in the park, just talking when they heated someone coming close, they look and see Orochimaru and his gang *
Pein: " Orochimaru what do you want? "
Orochimaru: " I want to take your gang down "
Hidan: " you think you could take us down that easily, ha good luck bitch "
Kabato: " don't disrespect Lord Orochimaru like that "
Hidan: " or what bitch? "
Pein: " that's enough hidan, Orochimaru we're just hanging out we do not wish to pick a fight. But if you leave us alone, we won't hesitate to kill you "
Orochimaru: " you think I came alone? "
* He chuckles and team taka comes out and stand beside kabato and Orochimaru *
Itachi: " sasuke is that you?! "
Sasuke: " itachi?! "
Itachi: " why are you in a gang, and in the sound?! "
Sasuke: " me?, What about you?! "
Itachi: " I'm twenty one unlike you, you're still seventeen "
Sasuke: " I just found this gang interesting, why are you in the akatsuki?! "
Itachi: " that's none of your concern "
Orochimaru: " what sasuke don't tell me, you didn't know your dear brother itachi here was in the akatsuki. Oh my how sad, I guess he doesn't tell you everything "
Itachi: " you tricked my brother to join Orochimaru didn't you?! "
Orochimaru: " me, never he joined by himself, I mean I always wanted an uchiha on my side. And you simply didn't want to join me, so I guess sasuke will do, but I'd rather prefer you "
* For some reason sasuke felt jealous, even though Orochimaru wanted him he perfer itachi, what the fuck?! *
Pein: " itachi with all due  respect, but now isn't the time to fight with your brother "
Itachi: " of course pein "
Orochimaru: " hmm You're right about that "
Konan: " Orochimaru if you don't leave, we won't hesitate to fight you and your gang "
Orochimaru: " i'm not going anywhere until I intend one of you are dead "
Pein: " very well then, you asked for this "
Orochimaru: " yes, sasuke come here "
* Sasuke walks up to Orochimaru, and Orochimaru puts a hand on sasuke's shoulder *
Orochimaru: " you've been part of the sound for a while, it's about time I think you had your first kill "
Sasuke: " my first what? "
* Orochimaru pulls a gun out of the side of his pants, and puts it into sasuke hands *
Sasuke: " what the hell?! "
Orochimaru: " You're not holding it right, here "
* Orochimaru shows him how to hold it right "
Orochimaru: " there, now I want you to shoot itachi "
Sasuke: " what?! "
Orochimaru: " you heard me shoot him "
Sasuke: " I'm not going to shoot him! "
Orochimaru: " shoot him! "
Sasuke: " no! "
* They continued doing that two more times * . sasuke: " I SAID NO! "
* but as he said that, he accidentally pulled the trigger and shoots itachi in the side. Itachi gasped and fell to the ground holding his side *
Kisame: " ITACHI! "
* Kisame ran to his side, and sasuke stood there in shock. He just shot a guy and it was itachi, his brother *
Orochimaru: " excelente, now let's go "
Pein: " don't let them get away! "
* kakuzu and hidan followed them, Jugo had to put sasuke over his shoulder because he was in shocked and they left *
Kakuzu: " they got away "
Pein: " damn it "
Konan: " he's losing too much blood, we need to get him to a hospital "
Pein: " alright, everyone head to the car "
Everyone: " right "

Sasuke: " I'm sorry I didn't mean to do it "
Itachi: * sighs heavily * " just quit that gang " . sasuke: " yeah "
* Mikoto and fugaku walk into the room *
Mikoto: " i'm back "
Fugaku: " I lost them sadly, sorry son "
Itachi: " it's alright dad "
Deidara: " i'm just going to go un, Your family's here now I'll see you tomorrow yeah "
Itachi: " alright, bye deidara see you tomorrow "
Deidara: " yeah you too you bastard uchiha un "
* Deidara Walks out of the room leaving itachi and his family *