warrents pt 2

* The rest of the akatsuki wanted to go and check up on itachi, but everyone knew of their identity. So they decided to go inside the hospital in disguise *
* So they all walked into the hospital dressed up like scream, and people looked at them funny, konan walks to the front desk *
Konan: " excuse me do you know what room itachi uchiha is in? "
?: " What business do you have with my son? "
* They all turn to their side to see fugaku *
Fugaku: " wait are you those gang members that shot him?! "
* They all put there hands on there faces yes including Sasori and kakuzu. And they ran away, they start to run like in scary movie when the killer is running down the stairs from the piano *
Fugaku: " hey! "
* Fugaku chases them and they start to run around the hospital, with fugaku hot on their trail. They just ran not bothering to look up at the signs, soon enough they lost fugaku and calmed down *
Hidan: " well that was fucken close "
Pein: " yes, now let's look for itachi room "
Konan: " right "
Hidan: " i know this hospital like the back of my hand, follow me "
* They start to walk around the halls and hidan goes and open a room *
Hidan: " hey uch- ahh! "
* He quickly closed the door, inside the room a woman was giving birth *
Pein: " you idiot we're in labor and delivery, we're on the other side of the hospital! "
Hidan: " oops "
Kakuzu: " you idiot, let's just keep walking to find his room "
* They start to walk around the hospital trying to find itachi's room. But they walk down the hall and they see fugaku, and fugaku sees them *
Fugaku: " hey stop! "
* They all start to run away from fugaku *
Fugaku: " call security! "
* Fugaku chases them, and they start to run. Hidan opens a random door and they all run in and barricade the door. They all turn around to see a scared itachi and deidara. And deidara gets in front of itachi without even wanting to. He looks for the remote to call for a nurse, konan grabs it before deidara, and deidara is about to scream but konan covers his mouth *
Konan: " don't scream it's just us "
Deidara: " konan hn "
* Konan takes off her mask and so does everyone else *
Itachi: " why are you guys wearing mask? "
Obito/tobi: " to hide our identity "
Kisame: " yeah and your dad caught us asking for your room , and is chasing us "
Itachi: " what? "
Sasori: " yeah, he thinks we're the gang that shot you "
* Before itachi could answer, they hear banging on the door *
Fugaku: " itachi open this door! "
Zetzu: " shit he found us, what do we do? "
* Pein goes to the window and opens it, lucky they were on the first floor of the hospital *
Pein: " we're going to jump and run out of here, now let's go "
* Pein jumps out the window, and everyone follows his lead. It went from konan, sasori, zetzu, Kisame, kakuzu, hidan, Then obito. But as obito was jumping fugaku and the security guards finally got the door open. Obito was scared shitless and kakuzu grabbed him by the collar of cloak and pulled him out *
Fugaku: " son are you alright? "
Itachi: " yeah they just told to watch my back "
Fugaku: " I see "
* Fugaku jumps out the window with the two severity guards and they start to run after hidan and everyone else *
* Fugaku had pulled out his gun *
Fugaku: " freeze! "
Kisame: " he's got a gun! "
* Someone then screams like a girl *
Kisame: " konan's it's going to be alright! "
Konan: " that wasn't me, that was hidan " 
Pein: " SHUT UP AND RUN FASTER!! "
* they all continued to run, but hidan trips on the cloak and falls face forward *
Hidan: "  JASHIN THESE CLOAKS ARE TOO DAMN LONG!! "
* kakuzu goes and picks him up and puts him over his shoulder *
Kakuzu: " let's go! "
* And they all continue to run away from fugaku, and soon enough they run were the car was. They got in and pein stepped on it and started to speed away, fugaku got in his cop car and was following them. But soon enough he lost them, and they drive to the hideout and park the car inside. There hideout was under an old bridge that no one knows of anymore, mostly because it's hidden in the forest that no one goes in, because they believe it's haunted. They all get out the car and take off there masks *
Hidan: " that was fucken close "
Kisame: " yeah no kidding "
Pein: " alright note to self, we buy bulletproof vest and show itachi and deidara how to use a gun "
Everyone: " agreed "