sausage game part 1

What happens when the akatsuki is bored let's find out

* Hidan was sitting at the table alone, itachi was in the kitchen trying to show konan how to cook, Tobi was watching TV in the living room, Sasori was on the couch not even bothering listing to deidara as he talked to him, Kisame was on the couch next to Tobi watching TV, kakuzu was in his room counting money and pein was in his office doing paperwork, and zetzu was just spying on everyone *
Hidan: " it's so damn boring! "
Deidara: " we all know so shut up and do something to entertain yourself un "
* Hidan then let out a sign and started to tap his fingers in the table, Sasori looked at him for it sparked his interest, he then started to tap his fingers harder to get a rhythm, he noticed Sasori looked at him and he started to bang his hand on the table. Kisame looked at him, hidan noticed that the other members started to look at him, he then started to bang his hands on the table, and slowly the other members started to join, first it was Tobi, Kisame then joined, Itachi and konan then started to join, seeing as itachi joined Sasori and deidara were the next one, everyone was banging their hands on the table, out of the corner of hidan eye he saw zetzu *
Hidan: * he turned to him * " come on zetzu join in "
* Zetzu looked suprised and the others started to encourage him and so zetzu then joined, everyone was banging their hands on the table *
Hidan: " hey guys I have an idea "
Sasori: " alright what is it? "
Hidan: " it's a game but don't get mad at me, for what we are going to be referring to, we are going to be referring to d*** were all suppose to scream sausage for when someone says their reason, I'll give you an example "
* He starts to speed up his rhythm of his hands *
Hidan: " egg cheese sausage, i'm a dumb fuck and you know I give and take..... "
" SAUSAGE! " * Everyone screams *
* Itachi then starts banging his hands faster and everyone looks at him *
Itachi: " got a fat ass and you know I get that..... "
" SAUSAGE! " * everyone screams and see that itachi was into it, so then konan starts to bang faster *
Konan: " only girl in the group you know I get that... "
" SAUSAGE! " * everyone screams and Tobi starts to bang his hands faster "
Tobi: " Tobi a good boy ....... So you know I'm good at giving that.... "
" SAUSAGE! " * everyone screamed everyone was suprised that Tobi said the second part in a deep voice but didn't mind, Sasori started to bang on the table faster *
Sasori: " i'm a red head and I still get that.... "
" Sausage! " * everyone screams and deidara starts to bang on the table faster *
Deidara: " i'm a dumb blond and I take all that.... "
" SAUSAGE! " * everyone screams and Kisame starts to bang on the table faster *
Kisame: "  i'm a shark boy and I still give that.... "
"SAUSAGE! " * everyone screams and zetzu starts to bang his hands faster *
Zetzu: " I'm a half and half bitch can I still get that sausage? "
* Everyone then starts to oh all loud *
* Then they hear someone say * " what the hell are you idiots doing! "
* They turn around and see pein and kakuzu standing at the entrance of the kitchen *