Rules of the akatsuki

Pein: " alright now that we got everyone here time to go over the rules, first off first rule you have to paint your nails ".

Deidara: " wait why do we have to have our nails painted ".

Pein: " because once konan did my nails with this really dark purple and they are just to die for ".

Sasori: " but I'm a puppet ".

Pein: " that's the best part they'll never grow so you'll just have to repaint them ".

Kisame: " this makes no sense who's going to pay attention to our nails ".

Pein: " hey you never know you could be fighting, when out of nowhere your opponent see your nails and say how nice they look, then you kill them ".

Itachi: " that's just plain ridiculous ".

Pein: " rule two you have to have a straight line threw your headband and wear it ".

Kakuzu: " wait why do we have to wear it "?

Pein: " so people can know what village your from ".

Orochimaru: " but won't it be in record already ".

Pein: " it will but I still want you to wear them ".

Hidan: " this is so fucken stupid ".

Pein: " rule three you will refer to me as leader-sama or pein-sama only ".

Deidara: " wait why pein-sama is that your real name ".

Pein: " no "

Deidara: " then what's your real name "?

Pein: " that's top secret and none of your damn business ".

Konan: * signs and face palm *

Pein: " rule four you have to wear these cloaks ", * holds out the cloak *

Zetsu: " that doesn't seem so bad ".

Pein: " you also have to wear these star hats with them when you go out on missions ", * holds out straw hats *

Konan: " but wouldn't it be smarter if we disguise ourselves if we have to go into a village ".

Pein: " no you have to wear these cloaks and straw hats ".

Itachi: " but then they'll recognize us easier ".

Pein: " I don't care I want you all to wear these hats and cloaks at all time ".

Sasori: " this is so ridiculous ".