what the fuck hidan!

Note this will be told in modern AU 

* All of the akatsuki members got together at itachi's house, they planned to get drunk and smoke. Since they were all In high school, of course they'll be do stupid shit like this. *

Konan: " so itachi where are your parents? "
Itachi: " there at sasuke baseball game or something, I don't know. All I know it's important and I didn't want to go "
Deidara: " I may hate you uchiha but your place is the only place where we can go and smoke and drink hn, and no one complaint un "
Hidan: " yeah cause if it were at my place, I would fucking complain "
Itachi: " you guys only like my house, Because it's loaded with food "
Sasori: " yeah, anyways this is good weed. Where did you get this obito? "
Obito: " I bought it from a friend of mines "
Pein: " is it from kakashi if so, last time I bought from him that shit was weak "
Obito: " nah this is another friend "
Kisame: " well shit this is some strong shit "
Kakuzu: " honestly I got to agree "
Zetzu: " I'd rather drink "
Itachi: " I'm doing both it's my house, so I can go asleep and my parents won't even know I did this shit "
Konan: " I see "
Hidan: " shit guys we need some music, up in this bitch "
Deidara: " Your right hn, uchiha where's the music yeah? '
Itachi: " I'm going '
* Itachi pulls out his phone and starts playing his, chilling with friends playlist *
Pein: " so what do you guys think about the new English teacher? "
Hidan: " She's so fucking annoying, but she got a nick rack "
Sasori: " i don't like her, she's too bossy "
Kakuzu: " She's hot "
Obito: " She got some big tits "
Konan: " Your all perverts, but yeah she's a bitch "
Kisame: " She needs to get dicked down from someone, cause she's so bitchy "
Deidara: " She's alright "
Zetzu: " don't like her "
Itachi: " as long as I get good grades, I could careless who the teacher is "
Pein: " I don't like her, I just can't stand her '
Hidan: " yeah like- "
* Then easy E by Boyz-n-the-Hood  starts to play *
Hidan: " aww shit do you guys hear that "
Deidara: " yeah hn, come on guys let's sing it un "
Everyone: " Cruisin' down the street in my six-fo'
Jockin' the bitches, slappin' the hoes "

* As they said the last verse, hidan had moved his head back. In a way to be listening to the beat, only to move it too hard, and make his head slambs back, breaking through the wall *
Itachi: " HIDAN WHAT THE FUCK!! "
hidan: " ouch "
Obito: " oh shit hidan you alright "
Hidan: " does it look like I'm fucking ok "
* Hidan pulls his head out of the wall, and rubs his head with his hand *
Itachi: " What the fuck hidan, fuck my parents are going to kill me "
Pein: " yup "
Sasori: " just tell them it's a accident "
Itachi: " yeah like there going to believe me, fuck I'm dead "
Hidan: " I got an idea "
Kakuzu: " oh God no, hidan your ideas are stupid "
Hidan: " no there not "
Kisame: " hidan yes they are "
Hidan: " look Just hear me out, let's just trash the place and each grab something we like and leave, and say you were robbed "
Itachi: " ok they might believe that plan better "
* And so they all stopped smoking and drinking to make a snack, and forgot about the whole in the wall. Until itachi saw it and started to freak out about it, and soon hidan said another plan. And it sounded worse then His first plan, to cause him and kakuzu to argue. Unknown to them itachi's parents and sasuke were getting home. *
* Itachi's parents open the door and walked in, only to hear a loud slam and like wood or something breaking. And heard itachi yell KAKUZU WHAT THE FUCK!!!, Itachi parents went running to the living room *
* only to see everyone with a shocked expression on their face, and kakuzu with an annoyed and angry expression on his face. While hidan was thrown into the wall groaning in pain, and itachi had an angry and shocked expression on his face *
Hidan: " ouch why? "
Kakuzu: " that's for telling me I'm a bitch, and calling me a side hoe. Plus you were getting annoying "
Itachi: " kakuzu what the fuck, my parents are going to be so angry "
Fugaku: " your damn right about that "
* Everyone froze and turn to look at fugaku, who had an Angry look on his face *
Itachi: " I'm so dead "
Deidara: " I wish you the best of luck uchiha hn "
* He pats his back, while itachi has a sad aura around him *

Ok so like I didn't know where to put this because yes it has the akatsuki in it, but it also have Naruto characters in it. So I decided to put it in both my dumbass akatsuki/Naruto senarios books. Note I do not agree with under age drinking or smoking, so please don't do any of this until old enough.