wifey

* currently the akatsuki were gather around a camp fire, they were telling each other about embarrassing stories that had happened to them. Everyone turn towards Kisame *
Konan " so Kisame what's something embarrassing that has happened to you? "
Kisame * sighs * " I thought I'd never would have to tell this story, once when me and itachi were on a mission...... "
* Kisame was walking around the woods, going back to where itachi was. He had went to go to the restroom, when he suddenly hears someone running. Being the cerious man he was, he went to investigate and walk further into the forest, and saw itachi looking at a man very angry, confused, and a tint of fear. The man himself had short black hair, with dark brown eyes with a beard, and in his hands was a white wedding dress. And seeing this made Kisame Confused *
Itachi " for the last time I'm not going to be your wife "
Guy " but you beautiful and you just perfect to be wife number fifteen "
* Kisame now understood what was going on and get in front of itachi *
Kisame " wow buddy stop right there, itachi isn't going to be your wife "
* The guy just look at Kisame, like he's the most interesting thing in the world. Kisame was confused until the guy grabbed his wrist *
Guy " your perfect marry me "
Kisame " excuse me? "
Guy " you blue and blue my favorite color, please marry me "
Kisame " what I'm not going to marry you "
Kisame " here are the wedding pictures "
* He pulls out some pictures out of his Cloak, his head down in shame *
* Konan grabs them and everyone laughs as they see him in a wedding dress *
Pein " how? "
Kisame " he was very persuasive, plus he teleported us somewhere else. And it was just the two of us "
Konan " does he know your a guy? "
Kisame " no but I tell him I have to work a lot, and that's why I don't see him much. I see him once a mouth "
Deidara " wow "
Kisame " yeah i have to see him tomorrow "
Hidan " damn you're fucked "
Kisame " yeah "
* He has a sad aura around him *