What Goes Around Comes Around 2

In the past, the military seal had been divided into two parts in order to give both the right- and left-hand general equal power. However, this bastard had ended up betraying Us! He's asking for death!

"Yes, Your Imperial Highness!."

General Gu was overjoyed and quickly walked forward to take the military seal. As he looked at both parts, he almost could not help but laugh loudly.

He had been rivals with Luo Hongtian for so many years but he has finally lost to General Gu all because of that little b*tch! From now on, Azure Dragon Country will only have him as the general!

"General Luo, was it worth it?" Gu Ruoyun looked at General Luo who was still kneeling and softly asked.

"Yun'er, I'm not General Luo anymore, you can just call me 'Uncle Luo'." General Luo laughed bitterly and said, "A man's word carries weight. Three years ago, I saw that you were not just a simple girl! I was afraid that you might endanger Azure Dragon Country, that was why I had said those words but I've sworn the same. If Azure Dragon Country has wronged you first, then Uncle Luo will stand by you. Thus, I had to hand over my military rights yet it is not the power I'm sad to part with but the brothers whom I've once fought alongside with! Even so, I have no regrets!"

"Haha! " Leng Moxuan heard this and started laughing with His eyes blazing. "Azure Dragon Country had wronged her first? What did We wrong her with? Luo Hongtian, are you saying that We are in the wrong? In this world, no one has ever said such a thing! No matter what Concubine Ling had done, only We can ask her about her crimes. Who are you to ask such a thing? General Gu, what are you waiting for, arrest this woman immediately!"

His voice rang out with authority and General Gu waved his hand with a single command to kill. In that moment, all the soldiers charged at Gu Ruoyun with killing intent.

All of them surrounded her but the green-clothed girl did not waver at all, her eyes only looked coldly at the weapons raised against her.

Bang!

Suddenly, a strong wave of energy exploded from her body and a violent wind blew. All who were caught in it did not react in time and were sent flying. Following this, the girl's dominant battle cry rang loudly in the Imperial garden under the sunset!

"Who's next?!"

Leng Moxuan had been in control of the situation at first. No matter what Gu Ruoyun was capable of, she had yet to reach the level of power to fend off ten thousand soldiers. He has tens of thousands under his control so even if they ended up being casualties, it would cost her life eventually.

However, this woman seems to be much stronger than He had imagined.

If a person like this was not under his command, then... they could only die!

Concubine Ling walked a few steps forward as her pale face looked at Gu Ruoyun. She clenched her teeth tightly and her eyes were filled with viciousness. If this woman did not die, she would never be able to sleep peacefully in the future...

"Gu Ruoyun, I offer you another chance to surrender yourself. If not, don't blame me for not giving you a chance!" General Gu looked coldly at Gu Ruoyun.

Gu Ruoyun's hair danced wildly under the violent winds, accentuating the rage on her face. She raised her eyebrows and coldly said, "The Gu family does not have to wait for long. After I'm done with Concubine Ling, the next in line is the Gu family..."

"How ambitious!" General Gu guffawed. " You were under the protection of Elder Yu before this so I could not kill you but right now, who is here to protect you?"

Whoosh!

With that, General Gu pulled out his weapon and charged towards Gu Ruoyun.

Even though he was not a high-ranked cultivator, he was still a Martial General. Therefore, although Gu Ruoyun was also a Martial General, he could still hold his own against her with all his years of experience. He also had the Imperial Army at his beck and call. In fact, he believed that he could easily take on Gu Ruoyun.

But Gu Ruoyun only glared back at General Gu who was full of confidence...

With just that one glance, he heard a 'bang' and felt a strong surge of energy through his mind. After the strong energy had rushed through him, that frail body of his did not heed his command and he was thrown away, smashing into the crowd.

That arrogant General Gu had been defeated by a girl with just one move?

Leng Moxuan tightly clenched His fists, His palms were full of sweat and His handsome and serious face was full of panic. If this girl could defeat General Gu with just a single move, it proves that her power was now totally out of His expectations.

"This... how can this be?"

The old general had regained consciousness and his elderly face was full of a hideous expression. He had been defeated by a good-for-nothing in such a public place. Where could he even hide his face now?

But thinking about that horrifying power from the girl just now, General Gu did not dare to make any sudden movements anymore...

Whoosh!

Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh!

At that moment, a series of footsteps came from nearby and everyone looked over to see Elder Yu running and leading people from the Hundred Herb Hall with him.

When Leng Moxuan saw those people, He could not help but feel happy. He had not known how to deal with this at first but people from the Hundred Herb Hall have arrived so they should know what to do with their misbehaving underling! Gu Ruoyun was trained at the Hundred Herb Hall so no matter what, she had to obey them.

But Elder Yu did not wait for them to speak. He walked towards Gu Ruoyun and asked anxiously, "My Lady, are you alright?"

My Lady?

Not only Leng Moxuan, even the people around them were stunned.

If they did not hear wrongly, had the Martial King leveled Elder Yu just referred to Gu Ruoyun as 'My Lady'?

"I'm alright." Gu Ruoyun shook her head and said, "Elder Yu, I need you to handle what's about to come. Azure Dragon Country needs a new Emperor. If you have anyone in mind, please help them ascend the Imperial Throne."

"Yes, My Lady," addressed Elder Yu politely as he put his fists together.

At that moment, General Gu's face froze as he looked at Gu Ruoyun's expressionless face. He began to shiver and his face turned pale. He said as he shook his head, "How could this be? That year, she had not entered the Hundred Herb Hall as a servant but... as Elder Yu's Master? What was Gu Ruoyun capable of to turn a Martial King into her servant? The Gods must be blind! Such an unfilial granddaughter should be struck by lightning!"

He did not dare and did not want to believe what he had just witnessed. If all of this was real... he would fall apart!

"How dare you?!"

Leng Moxuan has recovered from His shock and clenched His teeth, "What power does the Hundred Herb Hall have to remove me from the Imperial Throne? Are you not afraid of breaking the law?"

Gu Ruoyun smiled as she stood in the middle of everyone. Her green robes billowed around her and her eyes shone with a prideful glimmer.

Actually, before she had come to the Imperial Palace, she had already asked Shopkeeper Zhao to inform Elder Yu of her plans.

Right now, she was already fully-fledged so it was time to let people know that she was the true owner of the Hundred Herb Hall! It was to instill fear so that others would not dare to attack her... and she wanted to make General Gu realize how wrong his decision has been that year.

During the past three years, she had been developing her power so right now, it was time to reveal everything...

"Yunyao, Tianqiong!"

The girl raised her head and calmly said, "The both of you and the rest of Hundred Herb Hall, deal with this."

Just as she spoke, two jets of light, one white and one green, shot out and met in the middle of the air before dispersing suddenly.

Concubine Ling saw the Azure Dragon circling in the sky and her face changed. She thought that Gu Ruoyun had been spared because the Azure Dragon had broken the promise but she had not expected that the Azure Dragon would have become tamed by her.

No!

She covered her mouth, stumbling back a few steps with shock and despair in her beautiful eyes.

Gu Ruoyun noticed her movement and smiled, "That's right, I've yet to thank you. If not for you, Yunyao and Tianqiong would never have been reunited and I would not have gained such a useful ally!"

Even though the Azure Dragon's power was greatly diminished, using the Divine Beast as a scare tactic was not a bad idea. When the people from the Imperial Palace saw the giant dragon that covered the earth and the sky, they were shocked to the point of not daring to move...

"The Azure Dragon, Tianqiong?"

Leng Moxuan's face turned pale. If he did not hear wrongly, Gu Ruoyun had called the Azure Dragon 'Tianqiong'.

"The Azure Dragon, Tianqiong, I've read about it in the ancient books before... it is said that this dragon is very powerful. Those who have tamed it would become the Emperor of the entire mainland!"

Being the Emperor of the entire mainland was different from being the Emperor of a country. The former was a powerful person who could bend everyone on the mainland to their will!

What had He done? How did He end up facing such an enemy?

He had made a wrong decision, a really bad decision!

A person who could make Tianqiong willingly serve them was under the protection of the God of Luck. Such a person would be at the peak of humanity but simply because He had wanted to save face, He had mistakenly ordered for her to die...

If He had known this earlier, never mind His price or His Emperor's power, He would have given it all away!

It's easy to feel sorry for Leng Moxuan. After all, Gu Ruoyun had rushed into the Imperial Palace after taming the Azure Dragon at the Ling family household. How could He have known that Tianqiong had become the young woman's mount?

Of course, the one who was feeling even more regret was Concubine Ling.

If she had not begged the Azure Dragon to kill this woman, she would have never have had the opportunity to tame him... She could not understand why the Azure Dragon, which was such a noble spiritual beast, would bow to such a vicious woman.

"Do you despise me?"

Gu Ruoyun looked at Concubine Ling's vicious eyes while smiling softly, "Sadly, you can only hate me and there are many who hate me, not just you! Elder Yu, take care of the rest. I don't want to see her live but I also don't want to see her die quickly either."

With that, she turned and walked to Luo Hongtian's side, "Uncle Luo, what do you plan to do next?"

Luo Hongtian laughed bitterly, " I can't remain in Azure Dragon Country anymore. I'll decide as I go."

Gu Ruoyun thought for a while before suggesting, "Maybe you would like to help me, Uncle Luo?"

"If you need me, I will help."

Luo Hongtian smiled. He had thought that Gu Ruoyun would send him to the Hundred Herb Hall to help out but little did he know, she was thinking about other things.

"Right, little girl, I'd like to know what kind of power level you are at."

Gu Ruoyun rubbed the tip of her nose as she said, "I reached the rank of a Martial General by luck last night."

After that, under Luo Hongtian's dazed look, she walked without a care out of the Imperial Palace's front gate...