[Xiumin] Save Me!

Start from the beginning

I don't know how or when I fall asleep. I woke up after realizing that there was a cold hand touching my thigh. I opened my eyes, the surrounding was dark and I saw somebody knelled in front of me while his both hands on my thigh!

I push away the hands and tried to run but then I felt a hard push from behind and fell down, quite hard and that's when I felt a warm liquid flowing from my head. With the dizziness attacked me, I kicked that person pretty hard on the face using my high heels and I'm pretty sure that I heard some familiar voice groans. It was Mr.Park! I quickly grab my handbag and rushed out from the room. While waiting for the lift, I quickly dialed Xiumin's number. I was shaking so badly and he's the only person that comes in my mind. I throw away all my pride and ego, hoping he'll pick up the call.

XIUMIN's POV

Its past midnight and I didn't seems to be able to fall asleep after what happened today. Her face, her tears, I feel so guilty. It's our first meeting after the break up and I made her cry, again. I am such a jerk. Right then I heard somebody knocked the door. I opened it and saw Dara with a worried face.

"Ohh,  Dara-ah. What are you doing here?" I ask her with a little smile on my face hoping that she'll return a smile back. We used to be close when I'm still dating ________.

"Minnie-ah, is ____________ here? She hasn't return home yet and I thought that she might have come here." She said while peeking inside the house.

" No, she's not here. Did she inform you anything before leaving the house?"

"Actually, today was her first day working in my company. I accompanied her all day but unfortunately I had to leave early to pick up Chundoong at the airport. I went straight home after that. I thought that she'll be the one who arrive first since usually the working hours ended at 6 but she's not home until now. She didn't even pick up any of my calls" She sobs.

" Its past midnight and its dangerous for a girl to be out around this hour. Lets go look for her!"

Suddenly my phone rang. I pick it up as soon as I saw _________'s name on it.

"OPPA! Help me, please! Mr.Park... he... ARRGGGHHHHHH!" she stuttered and suddenly screams before the call ended.

"Yahhhhhh, ________-ah!" I scream out her name. I'm sweating like hell. What in the world is happening?

"Minnie-ah, why? Is that ________? What happened?" she nervously ask as she realize that I have a worried expression carved on my face.

"Dara-ah, do you perhaps know anyone by the name of Mr.Park? She mentioned his name just now."

"Mr.Park? The only Mr. Park I know is my boss. OMOOOOO! Don't tell me she's still in the office? With that Mr.Park?!!!"

"Why? What's wrong with that Mr.Park?"

"He....used to harass the female workers in the company. Before he became the boss, he was charged with raping an underage girl. He's well-known for his love of skin ship with the workers under him."

"WHAT?! I'm going to kill that damn guy if he touch her!"

I grab my keys and drive straight to that company with Dara .

Just in a few minutes, we arrived at the building. I ran inside. Waiting for a lift will waste too much time so I decided to use the stairs instead. As I reached the 8th floor, I heard a female voice scream for help.

I ran toward the voice. I push the door very hard that I think it might even breaks. Right then I saw my baby is lying on the ground in her undergarments, unconscious, with a middle age man sitting on her trying to take off her bra. I didn't think twice before kicking the man straight on his face, causing him to fall and bleed. I feel like that there were no reason to give any mercy to a guy like him, so I beat his ass up. I don't care bout all the punches I received back, the wounds I received didn't even hurt a bit. When I was about to give him my final kick, somebody grab my hand and pull me down.

"Oppa, stop it. You'll kill him" _________ said. Her forehead was bleeding. She had a bruise all over her face and body. It really kills me by looking at her current state.

"Okay, I'll stop." I took off my jacket and cover her body. She burst out and cried really hard. I hug her tightly. She must have been scared. Oh god, what has she done to deserve all of this?

"Oppa, I'm scared. What if you didn't come? What will happen to me?" she cry harder.

"It's okay, everything is over now. I'm here so don't worry, I promise you that none of this will happen again."

Right then, Dara's brother comes with a few cops. They caught Mr.Park and brought him to the police station. Dara and her brother went there to settle things up.

______________________________________

I brought _________ to our dorm. I don't want her to be alone at the moment since she's not in a good state. The members welcome her warmly and each of them tried to cheer her up.

Before she falls asleep, she hugs me tightly and tell me how much she misses me. We both promise not to fight with each other anymore and end the day with a passionate kiss.