Week 33 - Part 2 (18+)

I love reading your comments but please keep them respectful. I may not be able to reply but my notifications are on and I still see them, especially when I'm writing.
Please keep in mind that I'm a person with feelings too.

Love you💜

______

Jungkook woke up in the quiet hours of the morning to the feel of Hyun-Ji's soft body pressed against him, her back to his front. Her breathing was deep and even, signaling that she was still sleeping peacefully. His hand traced up the curves of her naked body, and he repeated again to himself how much he loved waking up to this.

To her.

He and Taehyung were scheduled to leave in a few hours on a flight to Seoul. They were booked for another photoshoot, this one being for an advertisement.

Even though he hadn't even left yet he already missed her. This would be the first time they didn't sleep in the same bed in months, as he wouldn't return until the following afternoon.

Holding her closer still, he tenderly kissed her shoulder, trailing them up the bend of her neck. She stirred, inhaling deeply when he caressed her breast and kissed the sensitive spot at her nape.

He just wanted to feel her, to make love to her one more time before he left.

He angled his body, positioning himself at her entrance and slowly sliding into her already wet folds, her body holding him so tightly it was like she was made for him specifically.

Not that she had any problem before she was pregnant, but she was always so wet, so ready for him now that she was.

He watched her with hooded eyes as she began to wake up, immediately gasping as he filled her, twisting her upper body to look back at him, her mouth open in pleasure.

"Good morning," he moaned. She responded with one of her own, her words dissolving into sighs before they could leave her lips.

This time he took his time, adopting a slow, deep pace, feeling each and every inch of her, making her feel each and every inch of him.

He would never tire of this, of the feel of her body against his, wrapped around him so tight that it was a challenge to keep his composure. Every airy sigh was just as arousing now as it was their first time. He lived to hear them.

She arched her back to meet his slow thrusts, and he reached down and lifted her top leg, hooking his arm behind her knee and going deeper, keeping his steady cadence. Her hand moved down to massage her clit, and he encouraged her, moaning quietly in her ear.

He brought her all the way to her peak and didn't stop when she began to rhythmically tighten around him, her leg trembling in his grip. He kept his pace until he joined her in nirvana, whispering praises in her ear as they came down.

Hyun-Ji rolled over and faced him, kissing him lovingly, her body still tingling all over from her climax.

"I miss you already," she said, mirroring his thoughts.

"I'll be home soon," he said, caressing her face.

"I'll be here when you get back."

_______

"Hi, mom... I guess you're busy with packing and moving and stuff. I... actually w-wanted to talk to you... about that. Um, call me when you can? I love you."

Hyun-Ji chewed on her bottom lip and ended the call. The sweat on her hands had smeared all over it, and she absentmindedly wiped the surface of it on her leggings.