Week 23 - Part 2

I love reading your comments but please keep them respectful. I may not be able to reply but my notifications are on and I still see them, especially when I'm writing.
Please keep in mind that I'm a person with feelings too.

Love you💜

______

"If you would have told me a couple of months ago that I would be making space for you in my closet I wouldn't have believed you."

Hyun-Ji smiled at Jungkook's comment while placing her clothes onto her newly acquired hangers, waiting for him to finish rearranging his things to accommodate hers.

There was something oddly personal about the mundane task, and her body warmed as she watched him work. Up until this point, she kept her belongings in her duffel bag, taking items out as she needed them, and she did so without complaint. Living out of her bag at Jungkook's house felt more like home than having the comforts and conveniences of her own bedroom at her house.

Here he was, of his own initiative, cleaning out his room of things he didn't need, making space for her in his home, and essentially his life.

They had spent most of their Saturday morning unpacking her belongings and creating a collectively shared space. They would each have one half of the closet to themselves, the photo of Areum had found a home on his dresser, and two laptops now sat charging on his desk.

Speaking of which, he still needed to ask about those questionable stickers, the provocative sticker of Akina Kanojo in particular. He was quite familiar with hentai but apparently so was she. The thought of her watching it left him amused... and slightly aroused.

"You like Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo?" He asked with a smirk.

Hyun-Ji stared wide-eyed at him and turned a lovely shade of rose pink.

"I just got the sticker because she's pretty," she blurted.

"I won't tell anyone you watch hentai. Your secret is safe," he teased.

"I bet you have all kinds of computer viruses from sketchy websites," she fired back.

"No, I don't... anymore," he said.

Hyun-Ji giggled, handing him her garments to hang in the newly created space.
"You're a perv."

He just laughed, neither confirming nor denying his perv status. In reality, he wasn't. He was just very susceptible to his hormonal urges, which also led to lapses in judgment.

With their task finally finished and all of her items finding their new homes, Jungkook flopped back onto his bed that he hadn't slept in for well over a week, sighing in relief of being in its comfortable embrace once more.

The scent of Hyun-Ji was everywhere. She smelled soft, like vanilla, lilies, and peonies. It completely surrounded him, making him feel like she was actually lying there next to him when in reality she had gone to the kitchen in search of breakfast.

She lays here every night, and every night he resists the intense urge to creep into his own room and lay next to her. Her first night here where they spent the entire night wrapped lovingly in each other had left him painfully spoiled and wanting more nights like that one.

Several agonizing days of having her in such close proximity yet not daring to touch her any more than holding hands and the occasional hug had left his skin starving for contact.

He knew he was on thin ice with Haneul more so than with his father, and his short life would surely end if she caught him trying to sleep with Hyun-Ji, even if his intentions were innocent.