Week 0

I love reading your comments but please keep them respectful. I may not be able to reply but my notifications are on and I still see them, especially when I'm writing.
Please keep in mind that I'm a person with feelings too.

Love you💜

______

"Is it weird that I don't want to graduate while I'm still a virgin?"

The girl sitting next to him let out a snort of a laugh. "I guess not. Kinda tho. Why does it matter?" She asked, glancing at him.

"I don't know. It's kinda stupid." He trailed off, momentarily focusing on the game he was playing. The sound effects from countless other games in the gamer cafe filled the silence between them. "Guys I know talk about it all the time and I just play along like I know what they're talking about. They talk like it's so life-changing. I just want to get it over with."

Hyun-Ji nodded. "I guess that makes sense. I can see how it's more pressure for you than for me since you're a guy and I'm a girl." Her mouth hung open as she also focused on her match. "We're expected to be virgins until we get married. Or forever if you live at my house." She rolled her eyes at the thought of her parents. They were the reason she spent so much time in this cafe in the first place.

"I'm going to die a virgin." He sighed.

She chuckled. "You're not going to die a virgin."

"I don't know how to be around girls sometimes. I've had girlfriends but not for long and it never went anywhere."

"You seem fine around me." She shrugged and glanced at him again.

"You're different though. It's like you're not a girl or something."

"Boi! Dafuq is that supposed to mean?!" She playfully pushed his shoulder.

"Stop!" He laughed. He took a moment to regain control of his avatar. "I mean you don't do stupid girly shit like obsess over your looks-"

"Yeah, that's better, I guess." Hyun-Ji gave Jungkook a death glare.

He laughed. "No-no-no! Not like that! I mean, like, you're a real person. You do your own thing and don't worry about all that other dumb shit that doesn't matter anyway."

"Oh, ok." Her face softened. "I thought you were trying to say I was ugly."

It was his turn to look at her. "What? No." He fell quiet and went back to his match. "You're cute." He said softly.

"Shut up, clown. Have you seen my face lately?" She laughed.

"Just being honest." He said, never looking away from his screen.