Week 13

I love reading your comments but please keep them respectful. I may not be able to reply but my notifications are on and I still see them, especially when I'm writing.
Please keep in mind that I'm a person with feelings too.

Love you💜

______

Hyun-Ji lie in her bed on her back, staring at the black and white sonogram photos, then looked down at her stomach. It didn't look any different. It was still smooth and relatively flat, not giving away the fact that a child was growing inside her.

She smiled as she thought back on her first appointment, and for a moment she allowed herself to feel a glimmer of happiness. Jungkook came just as he promised. The caring Jungkook had thankfully returned. Their baby was healthy.

Her doctor was hot.

The kind of hot that made you wonder if you shaved recently enough

The kind of hot that made you wonder if you shaved recently enough. The kind of hot that made you show up to your appointments thirty minutes early. The kind of hot that made your child's father clench his jaw and look amusingly murderous as he examined you.

Hyun-Ji giggled, covering her mouth. When Dr. Kim put on his examination gloves, Jungkook bristled so much that he looked like an angry porcupine. But he didn't cause a scene. He even thanked him when the exam was over (in a voice that was much deeper and slightly more terse than normal).

JK: (You doing ok?)

For the last few nights, he had gotten into the habit of texting her before he went to bed. She smiled as she texted back.

HJ: (I'm ok. Hungry tho...)

JK: (Go eat, woman. Then go to bed.)

HJ: (We don't have what I want in the house...)

JK: (What do you want?)

HJ: (Nutella and a Hot Pocket. Pepperoni.)

JK: (At the same time??)

HJ: (Yeah y?)

JK: