What This Place Holds

I took a while gulp as the tears continued to fall down my face. I knew they were never going to stop. I could try and try but crying was all I knew now. It was all that felt right. It was all I needed there wasn't time for waiting. It was now time to let it all out. I probably wouldn't even live to actually get out of this place. If Josie and Wren were gone I knew that I wouldn't last very long. This place just had something that was way too strong. It had something I would never understand.

But now I had something I didn't have before. I had the need for blood. I wasn't going to lose my sister just like that I didn't care about anything but getting back at whatever had done this. I didn't care what I needed to do. Who I needed to hurt.

"I just want to know who's responsible," I said as I picked myself up from the floor " I just want to know who I have to hurt. Nobody is gonna walk out of this"

"well, you found em," said a voice with high pitched laughed. I moved quickly as I turned away from what the thing tried to hit me with. I wasn't going to go out that easily. That's what I thought. That was what I thought before a large piece of wood ran straight into the back of my head.

My vision began to fade away as I began to accept my fate. I knew this was probably what happened to Josie and Wren and I knew we would both end up like them. Dead. We would be killed in horrible ways because of something we couldn't even see. We didn't stand a chance in this hotel. From the moment we walked in we never stood a chance. I should have seen that before.

~~

My eyes began to force themselves open even though I had been out I knew exactly what had happened and what was about to happen. It didn't take a genius to figure it out. It was all I could think about.

The first thing I saw was Blair. Blair had been tied up on the wall. But she wasn't dead. She was just knocked out. Then my vision began to focus on three walking figures I knew that this wasn't my parents. I knew it wasn't the couple. I knew exactly who it was. I didn't need to see anything more to figure it out.

It was the girl. The blonde boy. And the brown-haired boy who had been helping us.

My eyes focused on Dean who had been right next to Blair on the wall. I turned next to me to see if I was alone. I wasn't alone at all, in fact, everybody had been there. Actually more then I expected.

I felt the works stop as I looked at the girl right next to me. The girl I was sure was dead. The girl I had seen hanging from the ceiling. Wren. Wren was right there. She didn't look dead. She didn't look like she had cared about anything else but the person that had been there on the wall.

Water dripping down her leg. She looked barely conscious. I didn't want to feel better but the truth was I did. I knew something bad was coming but I didn't care. My sister had a chance at living. Josie had been the third body hanging on the wall. She had been the only one not there. She had been in front of me but I knew just by her face that she was losing her battle at living.

I knew this had been more then what it seemed. This had to have been planned. All of this had to fit together and the three spirits in front of us had been in the middle of it. They had been just the start of our nightmare.

"well I'm happy that you guys are up," said the girl who had put us in this situation in the first place. I knew out if all of them she was different. She didn't want things to go nicely. Even if they could. "well most of you anyway" she added as she laughed and motioned to my half-dead sister. I knew she was the one. The one to ruin everything. The one to ruin us. She already had. She already ruined me. She had my sister nearly season her wall. If that wasn't enough the I didn't know what was.

"look," she said as she came closer " I know you hate me. I would hate me too. But look this was apart of the plan. Your sister was apart of the plan. Wren being hung was apart of the plan. After all, it did bring you here. This isn't all my fault either. Josie wasn't supposed to get this bad but it seemed like your moment with her lasted way too long"

She had to be crazy to try and make me think that what she had done was my fault. I wasn't that stupid. I knew that for sure.

"All I wanted was for you guys to tell the truth about this place. But time had ticked. Now it's too late. Your parents are roaming looking to kill you. It will definitely surprise them when they see that your already dead" said the girl with a smirk "its sad all you needed was proof"

"This proof," Wren said as she threw a large book to the girl. The girl's thin fingers quickly made their way to the book. She began to look at the pages. She smiled as she looked through. "you would be stupid to kill us when we already have what we need to help you"

The girl smiled at her as she turned to the other two and then to the three behind her.

" I supposed your right"