The End Of All Things Nice

I would never be the same after what I saw. I would never get the image of the hanging bodies. Men. Woman. Even children. Nobody was safe. Nobody was spared. Theses we're the people that nobody cared about. Here the were hanging above me.

The room had no longer been rich with life and feelings. It didn't have happy people dancing around living happily. The lights no longer existed. The paintings on the wall had been ripped to shreds. Everything that made this hotel seem beatific had been gone.

We were only left here with the bones. The bare bones of the pink hotel.

Light barely entered the building as I began walking towards the scene. I couldn't believe how everything happened. In this place, there was no telling if something was real or not. There was no telling how wrong things could go.

I looked up at the group of bodies in hopes of seeing anyone I could recognize. I regretted that as soon as my eyes fell on George.  The boy hung with a proud smile on his face a smile I would never forget. A smile nobody in that room would ever be able to forget. I couldn't stand it anymore.

I turned back to the group and instantly began trying to usher them away from the scene. nobody should have to see this. I didn't even want to have seen it.

"I can't," Marc said as he began to rush away down a hall. We all followed behind not wanting to spend any more time with the dead bodies then we had to. All of this had been too much and u didn't want to have anything to do with it anymore. I wished I never even got adopted into this family. Anything else would be better than being locked away in hell.

I knew this was the end to nice dance parties and not getting chased by evil ghosts who's only actual goal is to scare us. I had came all this way and still had no clue what we came here for. I guess that was just how Blair was. She could never straight up say how she was feeling when it came to the point hotel. The truth was the hotel was so much more. So much more than she couldn't say. So much more that I would never know. So much more that I needed to find out.

"This place is so fun-" Josie started. Wren quickly interrupted the girl.

"you curse in front of your siblings?" Questioned the girl as she raised one eyebrow. I could tell she was judging Josie. Pretty much all of the Time Josie was getting judged. She must be used to it.

"there not babies" Whispered Josie as a loud bang rang out. Our whole group jumped up as we continued down the hall.

"their kinda babies," Wren said as we picked up our pace. We had no idea where we were going but we were still moving fast.

We all stopped as the walls around us began to peal down. It was like the room was aging. dust began to grow on the doors and shelves next to us. If the heat wasn't proof that things here we're more then wrong them I didn't know was what. It was obvious that from here on out things wouldn't be easy. Things would be more then we had ever experienced. I knew. That even Blair wasn't ready for what would come. I could see it on her face. The girl needed to be here but it was obvious she didn't want to be.

If I was her I would have felt the same way.

"look we find the reason why they want us here and we go it's that simple," said Kennedy as she began to move faster. I could see by the look on her face that she was petrified.

"It's nowhere near that easy" Blair said as she followed behind Kennedy "but we don't have time to discuss it. We have to stick to why we're here. If we don't need to take about it then we don't that's what simple. I don't want to be here any longer then I have to be.

"Dean should be here," I said under my breath as I began looking around.

"he's better off not here. For his safety" Blair said as she began to look through more things that had been beside me. I knew she loved him but that didn't stop is from needing him. This place was his home and if anybody knew about it it was definitely him. He should have come no matter what.

" so it was him?" I asked the girl

"Hmm?"

"The one you wrote about in your notebook. The one you were worried about. It was him. It had to be him." I said as I put down a large pile of large dusty papers filled with a whole bunch of nothing. Finding something in this place would be nowhere near easy but the truth was what did I really expect. If it was easy Blair would have figured it out a long time ago. But look at us now. Confused and clueless about the situation. I knew there would be any obvious proof. We had to think harder. We had to look at the little things. That was the only way we were going to find out the truth.

"I'm afraid to ask but should we go through that door," I asked as I motioned to the large door at the end of the hall. I knew a four that looked like that could only mean trouble. Something important would be in there and I was sure about it.

"oh yeah sure let's go through the ominous door," said Josie as she began to awkwardly walk towards the door. It didn't seem like her joke had been working out too well.

I knew that was because of the fear that filled every one of us.