Me?

"Blair comes on not you too," I said as I tried to follow the girl into the bathroom. I had never felt so abandoned. I hadn't even known why both Marc and my very own sister wanted nothing to do with me but I had a clue.

I knew I had something to do with this. I knew all along it was me. I knew my hopes and prays didn't work. I knew whatever I had done tonight would land me in a place I could even fathom.

I was going to hell. I wasn't really sure which one was the worst. If I jumped off the school I would burn and if I didn't I would rot. I probably deserved both.  I was the worst person I had ever met. I had created this. I just wish I could've known how? Why? I didn't remember hurting anyone no matter how much I tried. It wasn't me. I would never do that. I guess I had just lost myself.

The sound of tears got louder from the bathroom. I knew Blair was broken. I understood that I couldn't help. She didn't want me to do that. She didn't want anything to do with me.

"Blair I wish I could tell you but I don't know what to say. I don't know anything" I said to the girl as I started towards the door. I needed to say my last goodbyes. "I'm sorry if that will ever be enough"

I stood in the doorway. Waiting for something. Waiting for her to say this was just a prank. Waiting for some sign that she still loved me. All I git was silence as a tear rolled down my face.

There was no going back. Welcome to hell I thought to myself.

"Mingyu" Blair whispered from the bathroom "we need to go back. We need to go to the pink hotel. We need to finish this. I need to finish this" the girl walked out her bathroom with red eyes and emptinesses written all over her.

My heart stopped at the words. I didn't know if it was the fact that Blair was speaking them or exactly what she meant. I knew things were going to get serious. I knew there was more to the story. I knew I was going to find it out. This had been the moment I was waiting for.

"This isn't you Mingyu this is me. This is all my fault. I was the one who left the hotel unsolved and now it's here and it doesn't want me it wants what will hurt me the most; you"

"let's get the others," I said as I walked out of the room and headed straight to Josie's room. I knew she was the only one who could really get us out. She was just good at those things.

I didn't need to think twice about anything. My life was on the line. I could die. I could kill. I could get locked up. Anything was possible and if I needed to go through hell and back to save myself and my family I was there were no doubts about that.

~~

"where are do you kids think you're going" yelled the assistant principal as we threw our bags into the back of Wren's car. I knew this would happen. We would get out of this place that easily. I had to think of something quick and even though that was my specialty I had been absolutely exhausted.

"i-i-we" I started as I tried to figure something out.

"you know what I know the answer already you all got things to figure out. I need you all to do what you need to do. Take care of the evil here and make sure to never bring it back" said the woman as she began to close the school door "ill cover"

I laughed I should have known that that lady knew more then she let on. I couldn't wait to actually get to know her when I got back. If I got back. My chances were looking pretty slim at this point.

"Your right Blair ill never be a human but only because every time I try you ruin it. Blair you created a monster" said a voice from the woods. I didn't need to look I already knew who it was just by the words that were spoken. Nell had the nerve to come back even after all she did.

"but don't worry because I'll see you back home," said the girl as things went silent. I knew Blair felt horrible. I knew she could barely handle the thought of the hotel and now she had to actually go inside it. This was probably her worst nightmare. But she had to be strong and so did the rest of us.

"I need to get something," I said back to the group I started back to the school. I didn't know exactly what that was but I did know that I couldn't leave. Something was keeping me. Something was forcing me to go back. I was missing something. Maybe it was just apart of me.

Before I knew it I was on the second floor looking for the missing part of me. It was hard to find something that you didn't know you were looking for.

After a while, I knew I would have to go back. I knew I would have to leave whatever it was behind me. I turned back only for my eyes to fall on a bright red book. One I had seen before. Maybe this was it.

my footsteps, we're soft as I got closer to the book and picked it up in my hands. I knew what it said inside but now I felt there was more.

"whats happening?" said a voice from behind me. I knew who it was. I never expected to hear his voice. I never expected him to ever talk to me again. "why do I still care about you?"