Zhan went to Yibo's room to get the keys to the office and was lucky that his room was left open. He was surprised but not worried, to him it felt like luck.

Soon Zhan was close to the office until he heard noises that came from the kitchen, he couldn't make out who it was but it did sound familiar.

"Hao Xuan, I'm trying my best to get as much information as I can from Yibo."Meng Yao insisted as he whispered in a loud tone.

"I need to know who Wang Yibo's contacts are! Can you at least do that for me? Or are you backing out now? Remember our deal?" Wang Hao Xuan demanded, On the other line.

Xiao Zhan hid as he heard Meng Yao's voice.

"No sir I wouldn't dare to back out now! Besides wang Yibo is in our hands now." Meng Yao grinned as he sat down at the kitchen table.

"Good then I'll see you later there are things we need to discuss." Wang Hao Xuan said as he hung up.

Xiao Zhan remembered how Wang Hao Xuan was Yibo's enemy but that was it, now he knew Meng Yao's true intentions.

Xiao Zhan tried to go back to his room but bumped into a vase which made Meng Yao turn around.

'Shit' Zhan thought as he tried to make resolutions but couldn't in any way.

"Wei Ying ...or should I say Xiao Zhan " Meng Yao speculates.

"Come out, I know you heard everything when I was on the phone." Meng Yao insinuated as he got closer to Xiao Zhan's Hiding spot.

There was nothing there as Meng Yao Looked all over.

"So you knew who I was." Zhan cautioned as Meng Yao turned around.

"I did, since the beginning, Wang Yibo is a smart Man but not enough to look into you himself as you know he trusts me. I made a thorough investigation on you." Meng Yao said as he sat down.

"Then why keep it a secret?" Zhan questioned Meng Yao's motives.

"So Wang Yibo Can Have someone to blame for all of my faults, at first I was going to tell him but then I found you use in many ways." Meng Yao sneered at the thought.

"I can't believe Wang Yibo hasn't seen through your facade." Zhan annoyingly felt this sense of justice.

"Let's make a deal then, you'll keep my secret and I'll keep yours, besides we're aiming for the downfall of the same person aren't we?" Meng Yao purposed an exchange.

Xiao Zhan was tempted but he knew how dangerous Wang Yibo could be but he had no choice, he was going to be used on both ends.

"I'll just tell you this Meng Yao I won't be taking part in your scheming matters as you know who I am, I won't let you do this for long." Zhan conveyed his sense of justice.

"Fine do as you wish but remember if this gets out to Wang Yibo, I'll kill you myself, I hate to leave loose ends." Meng Yao Argued.

"Then let me see information on Wang Yibo?" Zhan asked.

"You really want to know? , if you decide to change your mind I'll definitely kill you and your Family."Meng Yao continued as he got closer to Xiao Zhan.