Discontinued :(

Hello!

It's been quite some time not gonna lie.. and I'm so sorry to everyone that I haven't been active. School and overall life has been getting in the way and I find myself dealing with homework/projects nearly everyday.

I'm sorry I haven't been active but I want to do my best to change that, however, for the future of Assassins Bite.. I'm afraid to say that I might discontinue this book... I've just lost inspiration and willpower to continue this book.

I don't know how I was initially going to approach this book but, even if I remembered, I'm afraid that I've just lost interest in writing this book :(

I just don't know where I'm heading with the plot and I've wrote the beginning of this book back to when I was like 12 or 13. Very young. Back then, obviously, I didn't know better and didn't plan the plot very well. However, I've learned many lessons from this fanfic.

This fanfic is the first text that has been successful and appealing to you all and I gravely appreciate and favor all of you and this book.

I'm sorry to everyone who has been looking forward to the outcome of the conflict, however, I'm sorry to say that I'm discontinuing this fanfic.

Of course, I will be writing other books but for now, Assassins Bite will be discontinued/on hold. If I ever get inspiration again, I will write the chapter. However, for now, I'm afraid I will not be updating this book any time soon.

I love you all and I want to thank you for supporting my written piece thus far. Thank you and I hope you have a beautiful day/night; please look forward to more of my written pieces. 💕💕✨