29: Introductions

|Y/N AND JIMIN POV|
|(2nd person)|

You felt trembles cascade in waves throughout your body. Sure you've done lots of things before, especially because you're an assassin, but you've never mentioned to Mr. Lee that you're afraid of... heights.

How'd you know you were in the air? I mean, you weren't new to aerial transportation.. you knew the feeling it gave you.

You knew how it always made you tremble like this and how it sent shivers traveling down your spine at the thought of it. You'd rather not talk about your fear. Especially how you got the fear of heights.

You shudder lightly as you reminisce the memory.

You felt all of your senses doubling. Your hearing especially. Your eyes were literally glued shut. You didn't dare to open them even if Jimin asked.

All you see is a vast darkness engulfing your vision as the harsh blows of wind target your shivering body. You feel weightless yet heavy at the same time. Heavy with fear.

"J-Jimin.. whe-where are we-" You stutter as your hold around the male only tightens into a death grip.

"Shhhh.. we're almost there." He coos in your ear as he too tightens his grasp on you in response.

You only nod meekly, not caring about how your reputation of "toughness" probably just jumped through the window and disappeared.

The slight smell of cologne engulfs your nose as you return to dig your face into Jimin's chest, inhaling the scent for a sense of comfort and relaxation. It was nice knowing someone was there with you.

You'll be okay Y/N. Totally okay.

The wind blows through Jimin's jet-black hair as he only chuckles at the view you're giving him. His chocolate orbs observe you lovingly as he gets a sudden urge to protect you at all cost.

Your figure is almost representing a small child as you dig yourself into his broad physique in order to get as much warmth as you can from the male. You're digging your face into his chest as your body trembles lightly.

Before he knows it, the scenery he desired suddenly comes into view.

It was just like he remembered. The winds blew the branches gently as it swayed side to side. It looked as if it was dancing to the beat of nature itself.

He always loved the way it brought a sense of ease flowing down his tense figure. How it always brought nostalgia flooding his mind.

"Y/N.. we're here." He blew on your ear gently as if to wake you from a slumber; he chuckled as he saw the little twitch of your ear.

Jimin's feet gracefully landed on the concrete flooring. He exhaled a sigh as he inhaled the scent he'd always wished for.

It was surreal to finally be back. To finally be back to the start of it all.

"J-Jimin.. are we h-here?"

Your voice brings him back to reality, his reminiscing halts as he places you on the silver slabs of concrete. "We're here Y/N."

You're dubious at first, not sure whether or not Jimin's joking. However, you don't feel the wind blow through your hair harshly like before.

Your eyes open almost immediately at the realization, and you're wandering eyes enlarge at the ethereal sight that's laying out before you.

Everything was beautiful to say the least. Each detail the scenery held only added more of a sense of beauty to the vast place. Each little detail seemed to be put in their place perfectly in order to make this place more "heavenly-like."