8: Limo

I once again simply nodded. "What do I need to do Mr. Lee?"

"Ah, yes. Y/N, tonight there will be a party. You will be a guest there tonight, and that's where you will get rid of Hyeon Jung; I don't know what he will be wearing, but you should be able to tell by the aura he gives off."

"What if I kill the wrong person?"
"Oh sweetie. No. That won't be happening. I've trained you to the best of my ability and you should be able to know by the aura he'll be giving off, trust me, it's noticeable."

"Alright whatever you say, Mr. Lee."

I inhaled a deep breath and slowly exhaled, calming my nerves.

"Y/N, you will be someone's companion at the party and that someone will take care of your outfit and your way home."
"Can you tell me who it is?"
"Uhhh.. I don't know."
"Oh, great."

I huffed a breath and began to pout.

"Don't worry, Y/N. The person will come pick you up and you'll be in safe arms. Just remember, get rid of Hyeon Jung once and for all. Also, call me when the deed has been done."
"Got it. Well, I guess I should get going.. don't wanna miss my, ya know, ride.."
"Right, Bye Y/N. Good luck."

I waved goodbye to Mr. Lee and covertly made my way out of the shadows. I went downstairs and went to the clerk ready to sign out.

"Hello, again," I simply stared.
"Why hello! What do you need?"
"Oh.. I just would like to sign out."
"Oh right, name?"
"Y/N."

The clerk began typing and clicking on her computer. I'm assuming she's checking me out.

A few seconds later, she faces me.

"Alright Y/N, you're all checked out!"
"Thank you."

I bowed to the clerk and made my way out the door, heading home
________________________________

|At Home|

I made it home with silence filling the air.

Mom still isn't home huh? Great.

I began to feel anxiousness filling my body whole, the conversation replaying in my head.

Y/N you got this, don't screw it up.

I exhaled a deep breath and made my way upstairs.

It's not long till I heard the sound of the doorbell fill the area. I went downstairs and was ready; I was basically wearing the same thing I wore when I met Mr. Lee.

I opened the door and was greeted by a buff man in a suit with shades on.

I'm keeping this dude company at the party? Really?

He then stepped out of the way using his hands to point in the direction of the limousine waiting in my front yard.

"W-wow.."
I stepped outside and was utterly star struck. The limo seemed to gleam under the moonlight.

It's then I hear the guy say his first words.
"M'am, please go ahead and head into the limo and you will meet the person you're keeping company at the house. I am simply just a butler, please ignore me."

Ahh.. so he's a butler. He's buff for a butler.

I nodded my head at his comment and entered the limo.

Once I got inside, I felt for my knife in my boot. I stored the knife so that I could end Hyeon Jung.

Phew, ok, it's still there.

Fortunately, my boot was large enough to hide the knife and was also tall enough to keep it unnoticeable.

I wonder if this dude I'm keeping company knows that I'm a assassin.. wow. Never thought of that.

Guess I'm gonna find that out soon.

-End of Chapter Eight-

A/N~
Hey guys! I'm super sorry for this short chapter but I'm having, like, writers block rn and it's super annoying! I promise the next chapter will be much longer and better! I don't know when the next chapter will be out but it'll be soon! Also, chapter three of L.I.A.R will be out tomorrow! 🤗❤️