10: Bickering..

He can't be.. no..

I continued to stare at him in confusion.  Those four words repeating in my head over and over again while his gaze on me was piercing my soul.

He had the same coal hair, the same lean body, and he had the same face complexions now that I'm looking closely.

"Y-you can't be.."
My sentence trailed off as I looked down to his chest, my eyes shaking.

Before I knew it, my chin was grabbed and I was looking into a pair of the blood red eyes, but those eyes don't belong to just anybody. It belongs to someone more.

Park Jimin.

"J-Jimin."

I tried to get out of his grasp; I moved my legs from his side but Jimin used his hand under my dress to push my body onto him, my chest now smashed against his.

"Jimin, let me go." My tone towards him was forceful and demanding yet calm.

I need to keep my composure.

Just then, there was a thump on the car door. Jimin glanced towards the door and was caught off-guard.

I took this opportunity to slip out of his grasp. I straightened my dress and glared at Jimin, but his stare was locked on the car door.

The door then opened and the butler was standing there.

"Sir, we have arrived."

I took a glance at Jimin and he nodded to the butler. He then turned so his stare was on me.

His eyes.. they're back to their chocolate brown state..

"Shall we go, Y/N?"

He held out his hand for me to take.

I was hesitant at first but I ended up taking his hand.

Jimin was the first to leave the car with me following behind, the butler was holding the door for us.

"Thank you, sir." I thanked the butler and bowed.
"Don't mention it," he bowed back when saying his response.

I turned towards Jimin and followed him inside.

The building was huge. It had dark brown walls and a series of windows.

There were two big double doors at the front of the building. I'm guessing that's the entrance.

There were street lamps lining the pathway towards the entrance and a variety of plants dispersed throughout the vicinity.

It was beautiful.

I was too into the view to notice that Jimin slowed his pace and was right beside me.

He put his hand around my waist and pulled me closer towards him.

I didn't notice.

"Y/N stick by my side at all times."

I could feel his hot breath against my ear causing me to shiver.

I then looked at him with a are you crazy stare.

"What!? Why?" I was yell-whispering at him.
"Because! Do you want to be in danger!?"
"I know how to take care of myself Jimin!"

At this point, we were both yell whispering at each other, for there were people behind us.

"Yeah right," He scoffed, "you probably can't handle a single scratch on your skin."

I was fuming.

Who is he to dare say that I, Y/N, A TRAINED ASSASSIN, don't know how to take care of myself?

"Jimin! I'm not some fragile doll! I know how to defend myself."

I glared at him.

"Prove it then."

I was shocked by his comment.

"Oh, you don't want me to prove it. Not even on your death bed."
"Awwww, is my Y/N scared..?"

Does this idiot even know I'm an Assassin? Oh wait, OF COURSE HE DOESNT Y/N! GEEZ!

I shot a glare at him and got out of his grasp, speed walking the rest of the way to the entrance.

Pfft, Park Jimin, you don't even know what you would've gotten yourself into if I did prove it.

No one will hurt me, at least

I think..

-End of Chapter Ten-

A/N~
CHAPTER TEN IS UP! As expected from the title, there was lots of bickering in this chapter. Lol. I didn't know what else to write about.. but, chapter eleven will be written possibly this Saturday, Friday, or Wednesday.. but these aren't offfical dates on when the chapter will be uploaded. Anyways, I hope you're enjoying this ff so far! 💞🙌🏻 Sorry this was so short.. 😕