9: Clueless

The limo halted in front of a mansion.

It was huge.

The outside was was surrounded by a crystal blue pool with lights illuminating the water. Two stairs were coming from the outside leading into the house.

Windows were plastered all around the exterior walls of the mansion.

The walls were a color of dark brown with a light tan complimenting the brown every once and a while.

Nature was littering the lawn and the surrounding area. 

It was breathtaking.

Wow..

it's then my focus on the house was taken away by the butler.
"You may head inside a servant will be waiting for you."

With that, I nodded and approached the front door. I rung the doorbell and patiently waited for it to be opened.

After a few seconds, the door opened to reveal a very beautiful woman standing there, smiling at me.
"Oh, you must be Y/N!"

She quickly began to bow making me chuckle at her action.

"Oh, you mustn't bow. I'm simply a normal girl."
"Oh."

She quickly stopped bowing and smiled at me.

"Well Y/N, come inside! We have to get you ready immediately!"

She backed up to reveal about a dozen more beautiful women holding beauty supplies in their hands.

WOWW.. that's a lot of people.

The women then grabbed a hold of my shoulders and led me to a room upstairs, the dozen other women following behind me.

Wow, ok already?

The lady plopped me down at a vanity and it was surrounded by makeup, hair tools, and more.

I was flabbergasted at the sight.

The women then came from different angles and worked on multiple things at once. Some doing my makeup, some doing my hair, and some getting an outfit ready for me.

I could feel my body tense up at the women's touch.

I'm so not use to this.

I could feel my hair being twirled into curls and my makeup being done.

There was no mirror so I couldn't look at myself, so I just put my trust into these women.
_______________________________

|A few hours later|

After a few hours I got into my outfit and looked into the mirror.

"W-Wow," I whispered, amazed.

I look like a completely different person.

Even if I did dress myself, I probably would be wearing a sweater and some pants with very light makeup, but these women.. they went all out.

I was wearing a blue satin dress where there was a open slit on the side revealing my thigh. I was wearing a garter belt on my other thigh and that was where I kept my handy knife; I sneaked it in when I was putting on my dress.

The straps of the dress were off the shoulder so they rested at the side of my arms.

My hair was beautifully curled and looked beautifully defined, and my makeup was really intense but in a good way.

The heels I wore were black with little white pearl studs.

I took a deep breath and gave myself another glance.