12: Enjoy your stay.

We glided to the dance floor. Jimin's hand grasped mine tightly but was gentle. I was following from behind.

I felt tense knowing that I was going to dance with a inhuman person, but I mean, I did choose to dance with him.

We reached the dance floor and a slow song was playing. Jimin turned around and said,
"Shall we?"

I nodded in response and Jimin pulled me closer to him my chest touching his; he put a hand around my waist, and intertwined our fingers.

He looked at our hands and then focused his stare on me. His stare was passionate and deep. We stared into each others eyes as we found the perfect spot in the music to start dancing.

Our feet started dancing to the beat, gliding along the dance floor. Our bodies matched each other like a completed puzzle.

His gaze never left mine; I was captured by it.

His hand around my waist grew loose. Our intertwined fingers slowly released, and I could feel his hand that was on my waist move down to my exposed thigh.

His other hand that was clasping to mine was now on my waist.

His cold fingers moved under my blue satin dress and went to the back of my thigh. I could feel him lifting my thigh up so it was against his waist. I let out a quiet gasp as I felt his fingers move along my thigh.

I could see him smirk.

Everyone was still dancing and minding their own business, but I still felt timid.

"J-Jimin, what are you doing?"

He let out a chuckle as he casted his head down while he replied,
"Isn't it obvious? I'm dancing."

He looked back into my eyes and I could see they were red.

My breath hitched.

"Your eyes.."

He let out another low chuckle.

"You don't know how to take a warning do you? I told you to stay away from me, yet here you are, dancing with a me. A man who could pose as a threat to you."
"What are you talking about?"

I could feel my body become anxious.

"You dont know the torture I've been going through because of you, Y/N-ah."

He let go of my thigh and my waist.

"Stay away."

He walked away and disappeared into the crowd of drunk and sober people.

I was feeling so many emotions right then.

What. The. Hell.

I looked back to the direction Jimin left. Confusion, anger, and shock invading my thoughts.

What did he mean? I mean first, he touches me, then he leaves me? Uh no, sweetie. You don't do that to a woman.

I marched towards the direction Jimin was in, anger leading my actions.

What a bastard.

I bumped into multiple people while making my way towards him.

Luckily, after some time I found a pair of stairs that lead upstairs. I figured Jimin would probably be up there so I climbed up the stairs.

When I reached upstairs, I ended up not knowing where to go and took random turns down hallways. As you can see, I'm really smart.

The lights were dim, and there was barely enough light to allow me to see where I was going.