Chapter 11

September 11th

For each guest, Jack and Jackie had hired private helicopters to transport them to the new residence. Jack and Jackie in some matching jumpers and slacks greeted them at the airport within the estate. It was around 10pm and the Secret Service was surrounding the entire building. The helicopters landed on the ground, the guests being helped out of their transportation.

"Lee!" Jackie smiled, running to her sister.

"Jackie!" Lee ran to her elder sibling. Both of them embraced, showing their sisterly love.

After dropping off the other guests, Lee and Stas were dropped off last.

"I'm heading off to bed" Stas yawned, kissing Lee goodnight.

Before heading out, Lee stopped her sister. "Jackie is it okay if I speak with you?".

Jackie froze. She looked at Jack. "I'll tell the Secret Service, to send the car back for you" Jack assured his wife. Jackie nodded. They kissed before Jack set off back for the main house. Jackie joined her sister on the sofa. Together, they shared a small bottle of wine.

"What is it?" Jackie asked. Lee began to sob. "You can't let Stas know" Lee glared at her sister, getting choked up. Jackie nodded, worriedly.

"Ari and I" Lee began to sob. "Ari Onassis. We-" Lee sobbed more. "We decided to call it off" Lee cried out. Jackie was stunned. Lee was infatuated with Onassis. Why on earth would she want to call it off? When Jackie asked why, Lee refused to say.