Chapter 6

September 4th

9am

Jackie burst into the Oval Office in a cream suit and a matching pillbox hat. She put on her lipstick before tucking it into her handbag.

"I'm ready" Jackie smiled. The kids looked on and giggled as their parents kissed. When they separated, Jackie chuckled at Jack's lips which were now smeared with lipstick.

Jack wiped it off onto a handkerchief before Kenny poked his head in. "Mr President. Mrs Kennedy. Marine One is ready on the South Lawn". Jack nodded.

The new home now finished, Jack and Jackie were ready for some time away. Jack held his son and Jackie escorted her daughter, aboard the Presidential helicopter.

They began to ascend off the ground, on their way to Andrew's Air Force Base.

When they patrolled along the runway, the First Family made their way towards Air Force One. The flight from the base to the private airstrip at the new home would take roughly 20 minutes.

Air Force One
Private cabin

The kids sat in the private bedroom, while Jack and Jackie managed to get some private time.

"I'm looking forward to the next two weeks here" Jackie sighed.
"Especially me. I'll get a massive break from the campaign" Jack threw his glasses on the table, in front of where they were sitting.

Jackie grinned. "I was thinking, we could spend Election Night there" Jackie suggested.

Jack smiled. "Sounds good. But what about all that space where the Press could camp out?" Jack joked. Jackie giggled.

"You know the Secret Service will make sure no one gets in" Jackie smiled.

"No I really don't" Jack jokingly remarked. Jackie giggled like a little girl once again. "You're so sweet Jack". They kissed passionately.

Jack began to caress his wife's thigh. They were starting to make out when they heard a knock.

May the air hostess came in. "Mr President. Mrs Kennedy" May sounded awkward. She had obviously heard them!

"We'll be landing in a couple of minutes" May said before heading out.

The second the door shut, Jack and Jackie laughed like naughty children! Their faces flourished the colour red. "Let's hope the kids didn't hear too" Jackie added. Jack nodded before erupting with laughter again.

"Excuse me a moment" Jackie smiled. She disappeared from the private living room into the bedroom.