Chapter 22

#CTG22 Chapter 22

I could feel my entire body shivering as I felt his lips against mine. I couldn't move... I didn't know what to do. I didn't even know what I was doing! Ano ba ang gusto kong patunayan? I should walk away. I should turn my back on this. I should focus on my subjects, on my grades, on taking the BAR.

But when it came to him...

It only took him a split second before he moved his lips. Agad na nanlaki ang mga mata ko nang maramdaman ko ang kamay niya sa likod ko, hinahatak ako palapit sa kanya.

This kiss... it was nothing like the first time he kissed me. Nothing like the kissed earlier.

Nothing about this kiss was friendly.

It was rough.

And punishing.

I could feel his frustration on me—with how deep he was kissing me as if he wanted to rob me off air and just fucking kill me right there and then... but I was equally frustrated on him. I was frustrated because he's blaming me for something I had no control over. He wanted me to understand him, but why couldn't he understand me? Didn't he see me living day in and day out just studying? Didn't I sacrifice enough? Bawal ba akong magreklamo? Bawal ba akong mapagod?

In the middle of the kiss, I bit his lower lip... so much so that I started to taste rust in my mouth.

"Fuck!" sigaw niya nang kagatin ko siya. I could see his brows furrowed. His jaw was dangerously clenched.

"Don't do that to my grades again," I warned him. "If you're pissed at me, be pissed at me. 'Wag mong idamay 'yung grades ko."

He swiped his thumb against his lip and his jaw clenched even more when he saw blood. Ibinalik niya ang tingin niya sa 'kin.

Humakbang siya palapit.

"Sumosobra ka na..." mababang sabi niya habang papalapit siya nang papalapit sa akin. Sinubukan kong umatras, pero wala na akong maatrasan. I could again feel the cold wall behind me. I looked around and realized that there's nowhere for me to run...

"Tatlong beses mo na kong sinampal... Tinawag ng kung anu-ano..." he said, his tongue briefly swiped against his lower lip. "Ngayon, kinagat mo pa ko."

My entire system was telling me to run. I knew it was useless. Wala akong madadaanan. But I should make a break for it. The Iñigo right in front of me looked real pissed. It wasn't very smart to stay here.

I tried to push him out of my way and walk away, but he quickly grabbed my arm and put me back against the wall. Nang subukan ko muling umalis ay hinarang niya ang magkabilang braso niya sa pagitan ko. I was trapped in between his arms.

"Aalis na ako."

"Hindi pa tayo tapos."

"Tapos na ako sa 'yo."

He didn't answer immediately. I looked up and saw how he was staring at me. I hated how I started to tremble with the intensity of his stares. I hated that I was letting him do this to me. Just because I like him.

"No, Cha," he said, lowering his head until we're only inches apart. "I already gave you the opportunity to leave earlier, remember? You're estopped from leaving now. Even barred by laches."

I tilted my head to look him in the eyes. "Ano'ng gagawin mo ngayon? Pipilitin mo ako?"

His lips were pressed into a firm line. "Walang pilitan na mangyayari dito, Charisse Faith. Kung gusto mong maging abogado, gusto ko ring maging abogado. I won't risk my future title," he said, his hand tracing patterns on my arm.