18.

MIAMI'S POV.

i woke up at 2:49 in the morning next to a sleeping kee. i didn't even know i had fell asleep , and i'm sure kee didn't either. we both were still in our regular clothes , and kee was laid all over the bed like she was up all night. one leg was in my lap ; the other was bent. one of her arms were hanging off the bed , and the other had her face in it.

 i laughed, removing her leg from my lap. i got up to go to my room until i heard a buzzing noise. i tried locating the sound and ended up at kee's dresser. there laid her phone flashing. i grabbed it and flipped it over.

AC 💞 would like to facetime ...

 " not this bitch , " i said rolling my eyes , letting the phone ring after i debated on whether i should hang up or not. what the fuck could she possibly want at this time of night anyway?

BUZZ !

__________

AC 💞

hey look ... i already wrote this lil paragraph , so i'm gon send it anyway. srry for calling you so late btw  

__________

 " a paragraph ? " i said a little louder than i expected. i heard a lot of moving behind me, making me put her phone back on the dresser. i turned around , and kee was still in the same position , but she was rubbing her eyes.

 " keelah ? " i called out.

 " hm ? " she said in a raspy voice. she sat up and continued rubbing her eyes. she was still in her wife-beater and jeans , so that and her morning voice was turning me all the way on.

 " just tryna see if you up , " i said clearing my throat. " i'm finna' go um ... brush my tex- i mean teeth. " i hurriedly walked out of her room and into mine. i went to my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. 

 " breath stank , but you still sexy , " i said winking at myself before i started laughing hella' hard. " lemme quit playing , " i laughed grabbing my toothbrush and putting toothpaste on it.

KEE'S POV.

i was staring at my door with a perplexed look on my face , wondering why miami acted the way she did. stuttering and shit...

 " the hell you doing up anyway ? " i asked myself as i reached for my phone in the area where she was standing.

i turned on my phone , almost blinded by my brightness even though it was less than half way. my eyes were still adjusting to the darkness , but i saw two notifications.

__________

Missed FaceTime called from AC 💞

__________

and

__________

AC 💞

hey look ... i already wrote this lil paragraph , so i'm gon send it anyway. srry for calling you so late btw  

__________

i just sighed and locked my phone , plugging it up and placing it back on the dresser. i decided to do what miami did and brush my teeth since i wasn't about to do anything else.

when i came out of the bathroom , miami was already in the bed , laying on her stomach.

" you okay ? " i asked. i heard a small sniff , and my emotional ass was about to cry right off that.