8.

KYNYA'S POV.

 " AC , she still ain't text me back , " i said looking at the messages between my girlfriend and i. AC sat next to me and brought me into a heart-warming hug.

 " calm down , kyn. she probably just busy. "

 i nodded my head , but i knew that she couldn't be too busy. she always finds some kind of way to text me back fast enough.

" yeah. "

AC gave me a sympathetic looked and ran her thumb across my cheek. 

 " you wanna eat some real food and stop getting fat off that stale ass popcorn ? " she asked me going into my kitchen.

 " shut up. that popcorn ain't even stale , " i said laughing. 

 " why we gotta lie though ? " she asked jokingly , grabbing a pizza out of the freezer. 

 " bitch - who lied ? that popcorn was some good and still is , " i protested.

 " check the date on that shit , " she insisted. 

 " shit , i will. just to show yo hard headed ass. " i hopped out of my chair and went into the kitchen with AC. i slid behind her and opened the cabinet , grabbing the box of popcorn.

 " see hoe , look. best by october twenty third 20 - " i stopped once i saw that the actual year.

 man , fuck life sometimes.

" what was the year ? " AC asked laughing at the face i was making. 

 " bitch it don't matter , " i said trying to put the box in the cabinet. AC snatched it out of my hand and found the date herself.

 " 2017 ? oh okay , " she laughed putting the box in the cabinet herself. 

 " why you put it back ? " i asked. she shrugged her shoulders and laughed , turning on the oven.

 " that's yo stomach , not mine. " i smacked my lips and her before going back to my seat to find something to watch on tv.

i clicked on my phone and still no messages from amiyah. i unlocked it to text her , but when i went to our messages , it showed she was typing. i closed out imessage as fast as i could and laughed a little bit. almost instantly , her notification flashed on my phone.

mi novia 💍

my fault baby. lost my phone in the bed

i smiled at her text and shook my head. " fucking dumbass. "

KEE'S POV.

i was just waking up from my nap. i felt a lot of weight on my back and lower body , so i sat my head up and saw miami on her phone , laying herself against my entire lower half. i could feel her back pressing against my butt , so i knew it was time for her to get up.

why would she be laying on me like this anyway ?

 " miami , " i said trying to turn myself back on my back since i slept on my stomach. she locked her phone and sat up. my legs were free , so i was able to sit up right with my back against the headboard.