14.

KEE'S POV.

it didn't even register in my head that i took amiyah's virginity until a day or two after.

 ***

 miami had been kind of distant from me ever since that day , and i've been distant from AC ever since that same day. 

miami barely speaks to me , and i barely speak to AC. miami doesn't really text me anymore , and i don't really text AC.

even when we at home together , i rarely see her face.

i was currently in my bed. the tv was on , but i was just thinking about me and mi. 

is she mad at me ?

maybe she's just scared ...

i did lay her shit out though ; yeahh.

but are we still even best friends after this ?

the thoughts bounced around in my head until i heard a low "aye" come from my doorway. i looked up at miami who only had on joggers and a champion sports bra. her hair was dripping wet , so she must've just finished washing it.

where's the damn towel though ?

 " you making the floor wet , " i said before my eyes returned back to the television. 

 " you got some leave - in ? " she asked lowly. i nodded my head and cut my eye at her. she just sighed and walked into my bathroom , coming back out with my bottle of leave - in. she just stood in her place for a minute before continuing her way out of my room.

 " wow , " i mumbled to myself. this bitch won't even look me in my fucking eyes. ain't it usually the other way around with this shit ? the nigga that takes somebody v-card is the one that loss contact. how in the hellll did it become the other way around ?

 i heard another "aye" , but i looked up and saw nobody. i rolled my eyes and continued watching tv until i felt a swift movement by my arm.

i looked to the side of me , and there was miami standing next to me with a towel over her head. i swear my heart jumped out of my damn body cause this bitch scared the damn shit out of me.

where did the damn towel come from ? i knew this bitch was on some voodoo - hoodoo shit.

 " what the f - what ? " i asked holding my chest , trying to control my breathing.

 " we need to talk. "

yeah , i'm gon leave y'all like this 😊 .

thoughts tho ?