5.

MIAMI'S POV.

i was just laying in my bed when i heard the shower being turned off. my first instinct was to get up and see what kee was doing , but i figured i had already done enough damage.

she didn't come completely out of the bathroom until about twenty minutes later. she finally came out dressed in a plain long sleeved pink tee , black nike shorts , and her pink low top vans with black nike socks.

 i moved closer to the edge of my bed , so i could see what she was doing a little clearer. she looked like she was wiping tears from her face , and i heard a small sniff erupt from her.

 she wandered aimlessly in the room before grabbing her phone and coming out. my mind told me to act like i wasn't watching her , but my body didn't follow instructions.

 " fuck you looking at ? " she asked jumping back a tiny bit seeing that i had been watching her the entire time.

" shut up. lemme see your arms , " i said getting up and reaching for her arms. she snatched back when i grabbed her wrist , but i caught her by her arm and pulled her back to me.

" stop all that shit , and just let me , " i said rolling my eyes and pushing her sleeve up as close to her shoulder as possible. i examined her arm , and it was a purplish black color.

" fuck , " was all i could say as i dropped my head down , beating myself up.

i really fucked up.

" damn right. fucking bitch , " she said pulling her sleeve back down. i didn't even have the courage to snap on her for calling me out my name like i usually do.

 " where you going ? " was all i could think to say as i moved closer to her. i saw her take a hard swallow , and the vulnerability she wore on her face was really turning me on.

 " somewhere you not , " she said gathering herself again and rolling her eyes. she tried pushing past me , but i gently pushed her against the wall by her waist.

 " kee , i said i'm sorry , " i whispered next to her ear trying my best to handle her with care.

 " i don't fucking care. how many times i gotta te - "

i was tired of hearing her mouth , so i lowered my head  and planted a soft , innocent kiss on her neck. my hands were still on her waist , so i could feel her squirming at my touch.

 " accept my apology , " i said planting another kiss on her neck that was a little higher than the other.

" i - i ca - i can't , " she stumbled. i felt her tense against the wall , so i lifted some of my weight off of her.

" why ... not ... ? " i asked placing two more kisses on her collarbone between my words.

 " f - fuck you , " she said aggressively grabbing one of my hands and placing it directly over her hot mound.

 " what i do ? " i asked kissing her on her jaw and rubbing the outside of her clit through her shorts.

 " stop f - fucking playing , " she said biting her lip and slightly throwing her head back.

 i ignored her and slid my hand inside of her shorts , so i had full access to her boxers. i detached my lips from her jaw and stared her in her eyes as i stroked her damp folds through her underwear.

 " mmm fuckkk , " she moaned as her mouth fell open. everything in me really wanted to dog the shit out her tongue , but nah. she ain't ready for all that yet.

 " fuck - just touch meee , " she whined as i watched her chest heave up and down. i smirked at her lips and couldn't help but bite my own.

 " i am , " i said gripping her left inner thigh , feeling a warm liquid slowly trailing down onto my fingers.

 " shit , " i lowly whimpered myself. i didn't expect her to be so wet this quick and this much.

 " miami , we need to st - ou fuck. STOP HOE ! " she yelled out loud , laughing at me because i slid my hand up her boxers and started caressing her bare vagina.

 " aight aight , i'm done. you forgive me now ? " i laughed removing my hand and taking my time sucking her juices off my fingers as i waited for my answer.

 " turn around. i can't answer you when you doing all that sexy shit in my face like that , " she said grabbing my shoulders and spinning me around.

i laughed at her and complied. " okay. now , do you forgive me ? " 

it fell silent for a short moment , but she admitted to forgiving me.

 " i'm really ... really sorry kee. i ain't mean to hurt you. i never do. you know that right ? " 

she looked down and bit her lip nervously.

 " you do know that right ? " i asked grabbing her by her chin and forcing her to look at me.

 " i said you do know that ... right ? " i could feel myself getting heated , so i let her go before i knocked her shit out. i sat down on my bed and shook my head. i felt the bed dip next to me , but i didn't even bother to even pretend like i cared.

" miami , i know you don't , " was all kee said before kissing my cheek and walking away from me.

" wait , c'mere real quick. "

she followed my directions and came. i pulled her by the band of her shorts and snaked my warm hand between her thighs.

" i meant what the fuck i said. i don't ever mean nor want to hurt you , " i said pulling her closer by her shirt. i felt myself leaning in to kiss her , but i pulled back without making it noticeable that i was getting caught up.

kee looked at me with nothing but lust in her eyes as she nodded her head.

" good. now go get some wipes. you're a fucking mess , " i laughed enjoying the feeling of my fingers sliding in her warm squishiness.

 " cause of yo bitch ass , " she said rolling her eyes and pushing me playfully as i removed my hands from her boxers. her face was a light pink now , and i smiled at the fact that she was blushing and embarrassed.

all from me.

 " job well done if i do say so myself , " i said winking at her and flashing my infamous smile.

thoughts ?