3.

KEE'S POV.

kynya pulled me all the way to the front of the store. there was only one person in the store , and i knew exactly who is it was.

curly dreads ? mocha skin ? feminine features , but masculine style ? 

yep , i'm fucked.

 " AC ? " kynya said letting go of my hand. i instantly started acting like i was tending to the cash register , so aaliyah wouldn't catch me staring.

 i instantly started acting like i was tending to the cash register , so aaliyah wouldn't catch me staring

 " huh ? " 

AC turned a little and smiled at kynya , but before her smile could even cover her face , her eyes landed on me. i just went back to pretending like i was working the register even though i didn't know what the fuck i was doing.

 " damn , who is that ? " she asked looking at me. i pretended like i didn't hear her nor see her , but kynya dumb ass was no help.

 " that's kee. she don't know what the fuck she doing , so i know she hear you. she don't even work the register , " kynya said laughing.  AC joined in , and yes. i was pissed as fuck.

" you ain't have to call me out , man , " i said rolling my eyes and coming from behind the register.

" you right. by the way , kee think you sexy , " kynya smiled before taking off into the back of the store before i could snatch her by her lace front.

" uh , i didn't - ion know what she talking about. i didn't say that. "

but you thought it , horny shit !

 " nah , it's cool. you ain't too bad yourself , " aaliyah said licking her lips and looking me up and down. she really was messing me the fuck up in my boxers.

" so how you know kynya ? " i asked clearing my throat. the longer she kept looking at me , the longer i was torturing myself.

" she's my best friend. "

oh fuck , so aaliyah's the loyal and sexy best friend ? wow kynya. just fucking wow. 

 " oh really ? she told me about you , " i said biting my lip which was completely unintended for her to see. 

 " i can tell you more if you want me to , " she whispered in my ear. " but what she say ? "

i swear my knees had gave out. i was surprised to still be standing. she already fucking me up in the head before we even get to know each other.

 " ou shit. okay uh - hollon , " i said excusing myself to the back. i was just about to turn the corner when i saw kynya peering around it.

 " what the fuck you think you doing ? " i said frustrated as fuck. mentally because she left me and sexually because she left me ... 

with a fine ass piece of ... whew.

 " nothinggggg ! " she said before skipping away. i threw my head back and groaned. i took a few seconds to gather myself and headed back out. AC was still standing where we were.

 " aye , i'm sorry about that. what did you say again ? " i asked running my hand over my waves.

 " oh i uh - i asked what did kynya tell you about me ? " she said clearing her own throat and coming a little closer to me. my body immediately tensed.

" she just said you was loyal and dominant. that's it , " i said finally feeling the courage to look her in her eyes.

 " welp , she ain't lied , " she smiled , but then she scrunched her eyebrows at me. i got nervous as fuck , so i backed up.

" nah , come back , " she said grabbing my hand and pulling me back to her. " you just had an eyelash on your face. "

she held my face up by my chin and pinched what i guess was the eyelash off my face.

" thanks , " i said. she kept my chin between her index finger and thumb and looked me in my eyes.

 " no problem , " she said staring at my lips and licking her own. eventually , she let go of my chin and reached into her back pocket. she pulled her phone out and unlocked it.

" you already know wassup , " she said handing me her phone. i put my number in and set my contact name as " KEE 💚 " and saved it.

i handed her her phone back and a smile grew on her face. 

" i gotta go , but we should do something next time you free. i'll see you later though , " she said hugging me and leaving.

thoughts ?