12.

FLASHBACK / KEE POV.

 " ma , you ain't even tell me to fold clothes , " i whined behind my closed door. this was the third time today my mom yelled at me for not to doing something i wasn't even asked to do.

 " shuuut the hell up , and open this damn d - door , " my mom slurred from the other side. i felt a tear falling down my face , knowing what was about to happen. i slowly opened the door and saw my drunk mother slumped against the entryway to my room with a bottle in one hand and a cigarette in the other one.

 " hey babyyyyy , " she slurred as a huge , smoked - out smile crept on her face. i knew better than to try and run out the door. my mom boarded up my windows a few months prior , so i couldn't escape through there either.

 " when is dad coming back ? " i asked trying to blink away the tears that were trying to escape my eyes. she just laughed at me , putting her cigarette between her lips.

"  yo' daddy don't want you , babygirl. he don't want you , he don't want me ; he don't want us , " she said taking a pull from the cigarette and drinking some of the alcohol she had.

"  it's just you he don't want , " i said to myself. her head snapped up , and she began twitching. 

 " what i told you about that smart ass mouth ? " she laughed , tossing the open bottle on my floor. she threw her cigarette on my floor too and stepped on it , coming closer to me.

 " i'm sorry , ma . i didn't me - " i pleaded , but she grabbed me by my arm , tossing me on the bed. 

 " shut the fuck up , " she said pulling her shirt over her head. i closed my eyes , not wanting to see my mom's body like this. however , as soon as i closed my eyes i felt a sting to my left cheek.

 " open yo' eyes babygirl. this what you like anyway , right ? " she asked with a smirk on her face. tears began to fall from my eyes non-stop. i hated this bitch , and i mean this shit. how could someone do this to their own fifteen year old daughter ? especially a mom.

 "  open your eyes , and help mommy with this , " she drunkenly smiled reaching for the back of her bra. she helped me sit up and turned around. i cried silently and closed my eyes , unclasping her bra for her.

 " thank you , baby , " she said sweetly , pushing me back on the bed. she pulled down my sweats and threw them to the side. my legs were suddenly pushed open and i could feel a slight breeze against my clit.

 " hm , i see why you like bitches , " she chuckled staring at my lower area. 

i closed my eyes and cried , bracing for the feeling i was all too familiar with.

END OF FLASHBACK.

 i opened my eyes and was instantly met by a bright light. 

 " girl , i should beat yo' ass for scaring the shit outta' me like that , " i heard a voice say. my eyes hadn't yet focused , so i couldn't see clearly right now.

 " i passed out ? " i asked. i heard a faint laugh.

 " yeah. i must've said something that triggered you cause you passed out after i said sum' , " i heard the voice say as i felt a dip next to me.

 " scuse me ; that's my seat , " i heard another voice say. 

aww shit.

 " and who you ? " AC asked. the person chuckled , and i felt another dip next to me. 

 " i'm kee's best friend. who you ? " she asked. i mentally thanked God that miami didn't say she was my girlfriend , but i just kept quiet.

 " i'm her friend , AC. " i instantly blinked my eyes a few times so i could focus on them and sat up as fast as my blind ass could.

 " so you're AC , huh ? " miami chuckled. i rubbed my eyes , and they began to focus. miami and AC were face to face , and miami faced AC with her infamous smirk.

 " yeah , " AC said as i watched miami's eyes travel over to me. she stared at me for a good minute before shaking her head and leaving out of the room.

why was all that about ?

thoughts ?

ik this short , but i had to get some out for y'all 😭 !

btw , if you ain't heard " type of way " by eric bellinger & chris brown ... wdf you doing ?