4.

KEE'S POV.

i left work about an hour ago , and AC had already text me. we decided to meet up tomorrow at chick fil a then go to the movies , but AC was trying to figure out what time was best for her.

right now , i was walking into me and miami's apartment. i locked the door and took my shoes off , throwing them somewhere.

 " mi , i'm home , " i shouted going into our kitchen and grabbing three bags of flamin' hot funyuns and going into my room. 

miami didn't answer , so i just assumed she wasn't home.

i was dead wrong.

 i was opening the first bag of funyuns when i looked up , and miami was leaning in the doorway.

" so where you been ? " she asked pushing herself off the wall and coming over to me slowly and mildly seductively.

 " work dummy , " i said pretending to be unbothered. she cocked her head to the side and stared me in my eyes. 

i couldn't tell if she was mad or just observing me , but she was really messing up down yonder.

 " can you stop looking at me like that ? shit. "

she smirked at me and grabbed the chips out of my hand.

 " hollon , the fuck you doing ? " i said snatching them back from her. she smiled at me and shook her curls.

 " why you ain't tell me you was leaving ? " she asked taking the bag from my hands again. i looked up at her about to snap my shit until i caught her looking genuinely concerned.

 " miami , i just left for work. it's not that serious. i told you about me starting my new job today anyway. "

 " one , no you didn't . two , if i hear anybody other than you calling me miami i'm beating yo ass and theirs , " she said nonchalantly while climbing in my bed.

 " get out my bed , and yes i did. i texted you about it , " i said pulling out my phone. i held it in my face , and i could feel miami breathing on my neck.

 " why you so gahdamn cl - "

DING !

A.C. 💕

what about 8 tmr ? 😘

i felt miami's head rise up , and my face was immediately covered by her wild mane.

 " the hell ? " she said snatching my phone. she sat up and unlocked my phone.

 " who the fuck is AC ? " she asked scrolling through the few messages me and her had together. i had absolutely nothing to hide , but she was invading so of course i was being defensive.

 " gimme my phone back , and i'll tell you , " i said getting mad as fuck and pushing her.

one of the worst mistakes i ever made in my life.

she paused for a minute and turned around , staring me in the eyes.

 " miami , i'm so - "

before i could finish , miami pushed me on my back. my head hit the backboard and miami 's grip on my arms was unbearable , so tears were slipping from my eyes.

" you still gonna answer my question. who the fuck is A.C. ? , " she asked inching closer to my face.

" who. is. AC ? "

 " amiyah , you're h-hurting me , " i said losing my vision. the tears were clogging my pupils , so miami was just an aggressive blur.

" answer. my. question , " she demanded jerking me. i started kicking my legs to try and get free , but miami killed that shit real fucking fast.

" okay. i - i just met her today. it's nothing serious. now let me go , " i pleaded balling like a baby at this point. 

her gripped loosened on my arms , and i could feel her pulling her weight off of me.

" keela , i - i'm s-. sit up , " she said wrapping one arm around my waist and lifting my head up with her other free hand. she wiped the tears from my face with her bare hands , and i really wanted to out this bitch right now.

 " i'm sorry , " she said rubbing her hands against where she was holding me. she bit her lip and looked at most likely reddened skin with a face full of sadness.

 " get the fuck out , " i said trying to stop the rain coming from my eyes. she cocked her head to the side and looked confused.

 " hell nah. tell me what you need , and i'll get it , " she said grabbing my hands and intertwining them with hers.

my dumb ass really was smiling in the inside like a bitch , but my outter appearance showed nothing but hatred towards miami.

" i want you ... to get out. i really wanna hurt you right now , so you might just wanna leave. just let me get my thoughts together , " i said wiping my face feeling the pain from hitting my head a little harder now.

 " okay . " she wiped the few tears that rested on my face off and kissed my cheek. she licked the salt of my tears off her lips and left , leaving me in my room alone.

i looked around for my phone and found it. i was so glad my read receipts weren't on because i unlocked my phone , and it opened right to AC and i's messages.

A.C. 💕

what about 8 tmr ? 😘

that's coo , but you free tonight ? 

lmao very.

me & yaya just chilling 

got room for another ?

fasho 💖

856 Ann Linen Boulevard

okay.

i'll text you when i pull up

aight

___

i was staring at my phone and didn't realize i was crying until a drop of water fell on the send button.

i couldn't believe she put her hands on me.

thoughts ?