15.

previously on disney channel ...

 " what the f - what ? " i asked holding my chest , trying to control my breathing.

" we need to talk. "

KEE'S POV.

" that's nice , " i scoffed , trying my best to ignore her presence. 

" can we just talk ? please ? " she pleaded lowly.

yeah bitch ... beg for me. 

i loved having her beg for me but to be honest, i wasn't even mad at her. i actually did miss her. i wanted to hug her , kiss her. shit , i wanted this bitch on my face, but she damn sure wasn't about to know that. all the shit she did to me ? i'm gonna' make her suffer for that.

" why you wanna' talk now ? you see me everyday , and you ain't wanna' talk to me then , " i said. " you went out of yo' way to ignore me , so i'm good. "

" i know , kee. just let me talk. why you being so stubborn all of sud - "

" YOU AMIYAH ! YOU THE REASON I'M - you're the fucking reason why i'm being stubborn all of a sudden. you play with my feelings like they a fucking game , but it's cool. yo' turn now , " i smirked , staring right at her lips.

she had a hint of fear in her eyes which caught a nigga completely off guard even though it actually turned me on.

i can get used to this dominant shit ...

" my turn ? what you mean m - "

i don't know what had came over me , but i guess this dominant ass spirit is stronger than a nigga thought. before miami could finish her sentence, i grabbed her by her neck and pulled her to me. our lips were merely centimeters away from each other's.

" them two days ago was nothing. i can really make yo' ass scream, " i smirked. miami bit her lip slightly while staring at mine.

" you ain't so tough now , huh ? " i chuckled , tightening my grip on her neck and connecting her lips to mine. the movement of her hair caused water to sling everywhere , so her chest , back, and shoulders were covered in water and so was a little of my face.

 she kept trying to push me off of her gently. she was starting to get on my nerves , so i just let her go.

 this time.

 " quit pushing me. shit , " i said pulling away after i pecked her lips one good time. her breathing was a little off , so she was trying to regain her breath. i wiped off the water that was on me and chuckled to myself.

 " i swear i'm gon' beat yo fucking ass , " miami said sighing and wiping her mouth. i just smirked at her and shook my head.

" and ? you ain't scary , " i laughed in her face. she looked at me with a stone expression , and i felt myself turn back into the old kee. the look she was giving me was scary as shit ; i'm surprised my ass wasn't shaking or something.

" don't get too cocky , muhfucka. i'm still daddy , " she said laughing at my reaction to her face. " nevermind , you still know wassup , " she said winking at me. she started to walk away for a split second , but she stopped.

" you know what ? we making a bet , " she said. 

" a bet ? " i questioned. the fuck we need to make a bet for ?

" yeah stupid. a bet. i need to spell it out or sum' ? " she chuckled grabbing the conditioner she had and putting some in her hand.

" bitch i w- you know what. say what you need to say , and make it fast. you starting to piss me off, " i said rolling my eyes. she just laughed at me like i was joking and started slathering the leave - in in her hair.