7.

MIAMI'S POV.

 " she need to hurry the fuck up , " i said to myself looking at my apple watch.

7:41

wherever kee is , she's been over there for almost three hours now. i was gonna facetime her , but i don't want to seem too crazy when i ask where she is.

KEE 

wya ?

i'm fine. i'm otw home now.

that wasn't my question .

but did you get an answer ?

😑

alright then .

___

" who the fuck - " i said scrunching up my face and squinting at my phone to make sure i was reading this bull shit correctly.

i don't know what has gotten into her , but she not about to be talking to me out the side of her neck.

 " hell nah , " was i could say as i laughed out loud. 

who she think she is ? why she so bold all of a sudden ?

DING !

KEE

open the door.

 i glanced at the notification and laughed. i unlocked the door , but she didn't come through the door until a few minutes later.

 " where you been ? " i asked. she just looked at me crazy and shook her head , going into her room.

 " last time you asked me that , it ain't go to well , so don't even worry about it. "

 " kee , i said i was sorry , man. what else you want from me ? " i said walking up to her. she was putting some things away in her drawer , so she kind of jumped when i got close since she didn't see me.

 " just leave me alone. i'm not finna g - "

 " shut the fuck up , and tell me what yo problem is. you was fine before you left , and i don't know what type of shit you on now. " she rolled her eyes and stood up straight. 

 " nothing is wrong with me , so just shut the fuck up , " she said hitting the dresser and dropping her head. 

" kee , " i said in a low tone. i hugged her by her waist , and she rolled her eyes. i stared at her through her mirror with a small grin.

" the fuck you smiling for ? " she said grabbing my wrists and prying them off of her waist. 

" the fuck you mad for ? " i retorted. she balled her fists but released her grip almost instantly.