10.

MIAMI'S POV.

" what you think ? " kee asked me in this dry ass tone. i wanted to say some smart ass shit back to her , but nah. i just kept quiet and hung up on her. i threw on a hoodie and grabbed my keys. since she want to play games , i can show a sister games.

it didn't take me long at all to get to mcdonald's considering the fact that i was speeding like i was on some fast and furious type shit. i hopped out the car and busted through the doors.

"  KEELAH ! " was the first thing that came out of my mouth before i even began looking for her. it didn't take me long to see her sitting with some dude. i angrily went over to the table , and it became clear to me that she was not sitting with a nigga. she was sitting with another stud.

" who the f - " i asked before i realized who kee was sitting with. i squinted my eyes and looked closer at the person to make sure my damn vision was playing games on me.

" amiyah ? " she called. i felt my face instantly go hot , and i just wanted to snatch kee up by her neck. yeah , i know she innocent , but i wouldn't have to look this bitch in the face if kee hadn't been so damn extra on the phone.

" shut the fuck up. bitch , " i said looking jaiiy directly in her eyes. she looked at me with sorrow. i looked at kee , and she looked confused as hell.

" am i missing sum' ? " she asked looking between jaiiy and i.

" definitely not , " i said mean - mugging jaiiy. i hated her ass with a passion , and believe it or not , it's not easy for me to hate people. it's only two people i hate in this world , and that's jaiiy and kee's ex , lexis.

" amiyah , we need t - "

" nah , we don't , " i said. i looked at kee for a quick ass second and blinked. " lemme just get my girl , so we can go , " i said. kee looked at me confused , and i just stared the fuck out of her.

" why you lookin' like that ? c'mon , " i said grabbing kee's food and putting it all in the bag. kee just stayed silent and got out of the booth.

" she yo' girl ? " jaiiy asked kee. kee didn't hesitate a bit to respond.

" yeah , " she said. jaiiy's eyes popped open a little as she looked between kee and i , confused.

" this yo' girl ? " she asked again , but this time the question was directed at me.

" ain't that what she said ? " i said pulling kee into my body and slinging my arm over her shoulders. 

" that's cute , " jaiiy laughed. the fuck was funny ? i must not have got the memo cause i didn't know we was at def comedy jam.

" this ain't yo girl , " jaiiy said stepping up to kee. i stepped in front of kee and looked jaiiy right in the eye.

" back the fuck up. " i know jaiiy. i know what type of shit she be on , and she was not about to get at kee in no way , shape , or form.

" just c'mon. you making a scene , " kee whispered in my ear , pulling on my arm. i looked around and the few people that were in the restaurant we all looking at us. even the damn workers was looking.

normally , i would pop off on everybody in here , but i chose not to. i did it only because i knew i would embarrass kee more than i already have.

" you right , baby. c'mon , " i said looking jaiiy in the face. she had a stupid ass smirk on her face that i just wanted to burn off with a fucking cigarette lighter.

" jaiiy , chill , " kee said stepping from behind me. jaiiy just looked at her and laughed.

" and if i don't ? what you gonna' do ? "